Archived "Girl" Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah Satan's Waterfall, how I wish I could be rid of thee.

Anyhow if your experinceing a very heavy flow maybe go to the doctor, yes I know it sucks, and try to get somthing worked out. Birth control has made it much more bearable, and it only happens once every three months or so.

Ah Satan's Waterfall, how I wish I could be rid of thee.

Anyhow if your experinceing a very heavy flow maybe go to the doctor, yes I know it sucks, and try to get somthing worked out. Birth control has made it much more bearable, and it only happens once every three months or so.

I went on birth control last year, and it gave me a blood clot in my brain so large that I essentially had a mini-stroke and almost died, so I'll be staying far away from birth control for a very long time.

I went on birth control last year, and it gave me a blood clot in my brain so large that I essentially had a mini-stroke and almost died, so I'll be staying far away from birth control for a very long time.

Sorry to hear that. I used to have month long hellish periods, it's not for everybody but it did help me a lot.

lol period pains? Try itchy balls

You can scratch your balls for free. Lady products cost money.

Your ball sweat does not stain your clothing. Most ladies have period panties that they gave up on not being stained long ago.

Itchy balls do not come with crazy mood swings and cravings.

Itchy balls do not bleed the life out of you.

Cramps are only a small part of the hell that is Satan's waterfall.

^Can't exactly just walk around scratching away though :p

There is no comparison. I'm very thankful I don't have to deal with that.

You can scratch your balls for free. Lady products cost money.

Your ball sweat does not stain your clothing. Most ladies have period panties that they gave up on not being stained long ago.

Itchy balls do not come with crazy mood swings and cravings.

Itchy balls do not bleed the life out of you.

Cramps are only a small part of the hell that is Satan's waterfall.
I don't know about u but when my balls itch I want to kill someone. And sweat does stain ur boxers.

Cutting yourself while doing maintenance on your balls can stain your underoos. #hairyproblems

11uhu1z.jpg

Certain gynecologists can do an endometrial ablation which can reduce or eliminate your flow. The bad thing is that it can be near impossible to conceive after such a procedure, but if you are in so much pain/discomfort it may be a viable option for you. It is usually an outpatient procedure.

If I didn't want kids in the future, I would have done it years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back