Archived "Girl" Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you live with any woman?
Are you planning too?

You will share in the experience in so many special ways that I won't list them for fear of spoiling the fun.
Having been married twice, with two daughters I can tell you which type of pads to buy for what time of the week.
Enjoy your ignorance while you can.

I live with my mother and 3 sisters, most of whom I can't really tell when their time is.

When I end up living on my own, I'll be married to a guy so at least I don't have to deal with that then :p

I live with my mother and 3 sisters, most of whom I can't really tell when their time is.

When I end up living on my own, I'll be married to a guy so at least I don't have to deal with that then :p

What!
You guys aren't going to have some sweet little rugrats?
I think you would be a great Dad.

Michael Scott's reaction to this thread

Michael-Scott-No.gif

If I worked for starbuck's it would be the same:( Stupid khaki pants. I loathe khaki.............. Loathe I tell you!

I find using double duty protection really avoids any spills....tampon + super over night thin pads....usually 2 extra long ones will do. Don't you ladies visit the bathroom to do a quick check? I don't care how busy it is...you gotta take care of yourselves. Love yourselves, hate the periods!!

If I worked for starbuck's it would be the same:( Stupid khaki pants. I loathe khaki.............. Loathe I tell you!
You can wear black or khaki at the Starbucks company stores. I like black better, because I feel less fat in black.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back