Archived "Girl" Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
:p When I mean khaki's I mean I hate them in general. I loathe them now..... I literally can't even wear them anymore. Target has literally ruined them for me. I actually liked khaki's before target but now I can't even stand the color khaki.

Okay, now lets start the Tampons vs Pads debate . :)

I vote for Tampons.

God, I HATE tampons. Maybe it's just because my flow is really heavy, and I have a hard time getting them in, but they bug me. That, and I'm terrified of Toxic Shock.

How does the color of your pants affect your balls?
Not about the color, more about the material. I was referring to the typical khaki material that isn't breathable and the sweat just sits there and stews. As an ETL I wore dress pants but as a TM I had khaki(cotton) pants that didn't breathe.

Someone from my work must have viewed this thread because last week she had an "accident", thankfully nothing showed up on her khaki pants.

So today I ducked out to grab the electric cart from the parking lot. Apparently it was out there for a good while, because it was really hot when I sat on it.

As my TL was leaving for the day, I said to him, "so, that cart was pretty hot, and I think I burnt my girl parts when I brought it in." He just stared at me. He shook his head, stared at me some more, and said he didn't even know what to say or think about that.

I just laughed.

If you dab a small amount of hydrogen peroxide.. on the stains. You can remove (fresh) blood stains on the fly (it'll disappear in seconds) without removing/damaging color to your khakis.

Just don't use too much. Just a small dab, with a cue-tip or cloth if possible.

I've cut my fingers quite a few times :p That... I've taken a hit or two from apprehensions.

Khaki is so annoying to wear. Sometimes it makes me think of a pair of unwashed jeans that a farmer has. Period leaks are scary. I've never had one at target but I did at an old job that required me to wear 'em. It was all women though so everyone understood. God forbid a dude sees a blood stain without making a face. No, vaginas don't always look or smell like flowers lol. We even fart too.

Khaki is so annoying to wear. Sometimes it makes me think of a pair of unwashed jeans that a farmer has. Period leaks are scary. I've never had one at target but I did at an old job that required me to wear 'em. It was all women though so everyone understood. God forbid a dude sees a blood stain without making a face. No, vaginas don't always look or smell like flowers lol. We even fart too.

But ladies farts smell like roses ... or at least that's what my wife told me.

Everyone_Poops.jpg

If you dab a small amount of hydrogen peroxide.. on the stains. You can remove (fresh) blood stains on the fly (it'll disappear in seconds) without removing/damaging color to your khakis.

Just don't use too much. Just a small dab, with a cue-tip or cloth if possible.

I've cut my fingers quite a few times :p That... I've taken a hit or two from apprehensions.

Yep because hydrogen peroxide is what they add to lighten hair.

Last edited:
Haha, ive been asked to borrow money (their purse is in their locker.. my wallet is in my pocket) so fellow tms could buy stuff. The first time i asked why? I generally dont let people borrow money without knowing what its going to. I dont even give to homeless. Ill buy them food and drink, but theyre not getting money. Now i just hand money over, lol. One time i felt so bad because i didnt have cash, i gave the girl my credit card. Ive worked with her for 3 years though so it wasnt an issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back