Archived Go Out With A BANG!

Status
Not open for further replies.
how quickly a store fails without any pallet jacks!!!!

There's an pressure adjusting screw - remove it
bananaWrench.gif

And stand back and watch the geyser on the first pump
Smiley-bugeye.gif

Put the wave in a spot near one spot and put a price tag of $1 on it.
Switch all the location in the back room. Such as switch the location of shoes with domestic.,

Speaking of equipment leaving the store...the Walmart where I work had someone come in and steal a forklift. Of all the things that get stolen out of that store, that's the funniest, especially since the thief probably stole it straight out of one of the backrooms.

the forklift is usually outside to stack all the bails and such. That where they kept it at the two walmart that I work at. Do you mean the scissor lift?

the forklift is usually outside to stack all the bails and such. That where they kept it at the two walmart that I work at. Do you mean the scissor lift?

Not sure. I'm not even entirely sure if it was stolen from the backroom or outside.
Your store keeps the forklift outside? I hope it's at least somewhere locked up, like the garden center.

Not sure. I'm not even entirely sure if it was stolen from the backroom or outside.
Your store keeps the forklift outside? I hope it's at least somewhere locked up, like the garden center.

Nope. It is in the receiving dock in the back of the store. So anyone can have access to it, including customers.

I would reprogram them so that they would say "No service for you!" a la Soup Nazi, since there more than likely isn't a TM available to help guests anyways.

I would reprogram them so that they would say "No service for you!" a la Soup Nazi, since there more than likely isn't a TM available to help guests anyways.

I would have it say NO SERVICE FOR YOU! in german... and then have it in hitler's voice from that movie... i cant forget what it is... but he says FEGELEIN!!! like 3 or 4 times in a row.

I could do that
a301064d.gif

Remember -- it's not the Volts -- it's the Amp's
rofl.gif

You could have the callbox instruct the guest to gather a bunch of guests and have them all hold hands, then give the first guest a shock while they are holding hands, creating a Chain of Pain.

signing:

make your last shift, an overnight shift. going department by department - bale every sign in the store. just put everything on a tub (if it fits the footprint of a tub it will fit in the baler no crushing necessary) and just say you are overnight because the signs are getting refreshed.

this doesn't seem big but if you have one signing person think about it - you have to pull every single planogram in the store and scour the line listings to find the #'s - and if your store is like mine you know how most can't be bothered to read anything (let alone read it proficiently).

since signing isn't scored (ie not a priority until your DTL points something obvious out) most likely your store will just have to wait as plano resets the store department by department to order it all again. so it will be one bare/ugly store for probably more than a year's time for one night of "unwork". (don't forget all the operational signs that aren't planogrammed either! bye-bye CSE!)

also - if you are your store's go-to TIPP person - find all of the specialty fixtures that cost big money to replace. ex: magnetic redboards and destroy/hide/throw them out. you like that black backerpaper over on the young men's walls for converse? hey, guess what it costs $56 a sheet! have a nice day, store budget!

also - throw out/pull off all the label strips in the store.

or you can always send out a MASSIVE extraneous TIPP order on your last day also.

Last edited:
How about the Big Bird fin in entertainment? $150!

I don't dream of destroying my store. I've worked too hard trying to keep it looking great.

I dream of being able to just walk out quietly without notice, and never walk inside another Target again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back