Archived Go Out With A BANG!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought about it this a lot today. I think I'm going to be legendary on my last day. I'm thinking I might go into an aisle in the backroom and print out a sheet of backroom location labels but the fun part would be it would the sheet would just have one location. That would be awesome to have everything located in one location in an aisle. It would take them forever to find the item that needs to be scanned during pulls. I would love that. So yep I'm definitely thinking I'm going to do something that involves backroom location labels. I might also print out the lyrics of the classic Limp Bizkit song "counterfeit" and place it in the box of the STL because he's a two-face greedy piece of shit bully. He wears a mask and I can't stand people that wear masks to hide who they really are. He's act all cool and friendly to everyone else but treats me like I'm a cow patty that he stepped on.

Lol yeah you won't do shit.

Willing to make a wager on it?

Sure! I'll give you to December 2016 to quit and do some irrelevant asshole move that will be completely forgotten about the moment you're gone because no one really cares. If you follow through with it, I'll make you a paper crown with gemstones and glitter. I'll even ship it to your apartment in China or Korea, or wherever you go.

Last edited:
*grabs popcorn* ;)
m6SYUpt.gif

I thought about doing this but knew id be done if I ever did this. Id use the PA mic at TSC and say "ATTENTION ALL TARGET GUESTS AND TEAM MEMBERS!!!!!!! Target is a scam that brings you in and than they screw you over! (than I would go through a list of all the ETLs and TLs that drove me over the edge and curse them out)" than I would have set the PA mic down and would have walked out like nothing happened. :)

Last edited:
I thought about doing this but knew id be done if I ever did this. Id use the overhead mic at TSC and say "ATTENTION ALL TARGET GUESTS AND TEAM MEMBERS!!!!!!! Target is a scam that brings you in and than they screw you over! (than I would go through a list of all the ETLs and TLs that drove me over the edge and curse them out)" than I would have set the AP mic down and would have walked out like nothing happened. :)

Our usual morning BR person is a Teleporter made in Kosovo

He is legit a machine and I love him :D. Just make sure you get out of his way. (And I thought I was bad in Market).

I don't actually dislike anyone at my store, but I think it would be extremely easy to just go to work one day and literally do nothing but walk around and spend hours in the breakroom, nobody ever checks in on me.

*An ETL that was scheduled to close walked out of the store and never told anyone. Eventually it came time to close and no one could find him. Someone eventually found a letter taped to the STLs office that said "I'm sorry, I just can't take this ************ job anymore. I didn't go to college for this" and his keys were on the ground in front of the door. We ended up having to get the DTL out to the store at close to midnight. (we were lucky as hell a TL happened to have our DTLs phone number.... because no one knew how to get in touch with any ETL)

that person is my new mostest favorite person that has ever or will ever exist.

On my last days I just sat around and bullshit all day no red cards or anything I was asked to work but I ignored that since etl HR didn't care what I did since it was her last week at the store before she transferred plus the sr. Gstl finally worked lol I also let my gsas bs around an and have no worry about red cards from anyone lol the look on the Etl-ge face was priceless fucking asshat

I had the most wonderful idea. Somehow, in-between the autofills dropping and the CAFs starting, drop the on floor count of every freezer item to 0

Then, somehow ensure the closing BRTM doesn't make it, so that (at least at my store, since we're low volume) the LOD has to cover the backroom (or an ETL)

Watch hilarity ensue. As long as they don't freeze to death. That'd be awkward...

On my last day I just BSed my way through the day. After I got out of CO I had my fun. Didn't ask a single guest to get that stupid Redcard. I let every coupon and discount through without so much as a second thought. When a guest asked why I seemed so over the top happy I said "I'm finally getting out of this hell! So I just don't care at all anymore!"

I'm starting to plan out in my head what I'm going to do on my last day. With backroom day being destroyed by corporate, I feel that my last day is finally coming. I'm still thinking about leaving the lyrics to the song Counterfeit by Limp Bizkit in the box of the STL because he's a two faced piece of shit that wears a mask and needs to be called out on it. I hate that fucker. Fucking called me a problem to my face. He might get a note. I want to tell him "do you like destroying people's livelihoods by decimating payroll just so you get your bonus at the end of the year you greedy sick fuck".

I'm the type that never forgets. I may also leave a note for the HR ETL because she's a bitch and has always treated me like I'm a dumbass.
I am tempted to leave a note that says "fuck you" in multiple foreign languages(might have to stay away from languages from a certain area of the world if you know what I mean) but I'm not sure if I want to be dealing with Homeland Security because you know...

On my last day, I was all smiles and I walked out with my head held high. There were so many things I wanted to do or say, but certain people just weren't worth my time or effort. Those that cared came by in tears and said goodbye. I couldn't have asked for more. I felt so loved that day that hate just wasn't an option. The few people that made my life hell are all almost out of the company-and not by choice. So at least karma is real. Lol

Small sidenote... After my last ETL was fired, he came through my location (at my current job). Hope he liked his coffee and breakfast-we did a number on him. Bahahaha!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back