Archived Go Out With A BANG!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's just fantasizing, but here's what I'd do if I wasn't such a goody two shoes.
  • A few days before putting in two weeks' notice, I would buy a voice recorder back in Electronics. Maybe some of the kids' spy gear stuff, too. Plant the recording stuff in or around the STL's office. Record the stuff she says about people behind their backs. After the two weeks end, call the Integrity Hotline and unload whatever info I've gathered in my time with Spot that could get that person fired. (Believe me, there's plenty.)
Actually, that would probably benefit the majority of the people at my store.

What I really wanted to do after the bitch of an ETL chewed me out was turn off my lane light say to whatever guest is in my line "I am sorry but I choose to quit at this time" walk away than at the front area yell out "I CANT TAKE THE BULLSHIT ANYMORE! I QUIT!!!!!" than get my shit from the locker clock out and when I walk past said ETL and say "I quit!" than flip her off and walk out to my car and drive off never going back again.

If I wanted to screw over my fellow cash office team members I would have ordered 100 000 in singles. but that would not have been fair to them. :D

Simple: Go on store applications in the fixture room, and use the in-store dpci editor thing to merge something like say.. Hatchimals with something small that we have a billion of, such as candy or apples or something like that, make the shelf capacity the highest it can go, and just laugh as the pulls drop and calls come in.

Simple: Go on store applications in the fixture room, and use the in-store dpci editor thing to merge something like say.. Hatchimals with something small that we have a billion of, such as candy or apples or something like that, make the shelf capacity the highest it can go, and just laugh as the pulls drop and calls come in.
Actually better idea. Do this for multiple rare items (hatchimals, nes classic AND speak out). Make the capacities zero, and do it toward the end of the night when we close. This way, none get autofilled, and because of that, no one will be able to anticipate what happens next.

People will see that we have plenty through sites like brickseek, they'll likely get the word out via social media or whatever, and line up.

RIP the early LOD.

If I wanted to screw over my fellow cash office team members I would have ordered 100 000 in singles. but that would not have been fair to them. :D
IIRC there's a limit on how much money you can get in a single order.
A nearby sister store had a CO trainee who accidentally ordered 20 boxes ($500) of pennies instead of 2 ($50).
The COTM told me that the ETL saw the armor services guy wheeling in a dolly with all these boxed pennies & said "No. Just......no." before sending 18 boxes back.

Reveal who I am on this site
I'm surprised I haven't already. I can guarantee my favorite LOD is on the site as I may have seen it on her phone when she was walking to the store from her SUV.

My plan is if I quit on a bad note, I'm gonna take my last break 15 minutes before I clock out, and use the pin on my badge t poke multiple small holes in various items in P-Fresh so they go bad much quicker. I would also just sit in an adjacent store and fuck around with a walkie.

On a good note, I'm just gonna do my days work, get the numbers to TM's I enjoyed working with, and hopefully the pretty softlines girl, and leave peacefully without announcing I'm clocking out.

Last edited:
IIRC there's a limit on how much money you can get in a single order.
A nearby sister store had a CO trainee who accidentally ordered 20 boxes ($500) of pennies instead of 2 ($50).
The COTM told me that the ETL saw the armor services guy wheeling in a dolly with all these boxed pennies & said "No. Just......no." before sending 18 boxes back.
yea, so instead I left a nice goodbye note for the COteam. :)

if i were to go out on a bad note ill pick a fairly busy day and let the carts gather outside pretty much all of them go out with the cart key and lock all of the carts then hide all the cart keys in various locations in the parking lot and i would do this about 2 hours or so before close then just leave lol

I'd like to actually do something but at the same time I'd feel so bad fucking over the TMs, it's the STL I wanna fuck over.

I have elaborate fantasies about leaving receiving a smoking crater. Then I remember that's pretty much what the last two receivers did and how half my hatred of this job is from having to spend months cleaning up and trying to figure out what the hell was going on back there.

Anyone with access to the store control room could do some serious damage. Like take the camera, internet, PDA and register system for the entire store down simply by crossing or pulling a few ethernet cables. Unplug and mix up enough of them it will take days for them to figure it all out depending on how well labeled they were before hand.

Do this on Black Friday.......oh boy.

Anyone with access to the store control room could do some serious damage. Like take the camera, internet, PDA and register system for the entire store down simply by crossing or pulling a few ethernet cables. Unplug and mix up enough of them it will take days for them to figure it all out depending on how well labeled they were before hand.

Do this on Black Friday.......oh boy.

the thing is you really do not want to do anything that is worthy of… prosecution. I ain't doing' no time for some silly nonsense I did for giggles when leaving the land of khaki and red.

I want to take the big googlie eyes in the party selection and put them on the big bullseye that faces an extremely huge road in my state. It wouldn't be easy to take down either.

I would use the cart pusher and a hockey stick (the top of it, to turn myself) and ride it around the store then proceed to ride off into the sunset. I can dream..

I literally have dreams every night of quitting. In one of my favorites I took a 47 minute lunch instead of a 45 (my GSTLs harass me on my lunch asking me how much longer I have left even though I set a timer and I HATE it I have never taken a long lunch to deserve this) and was getting chewed out by my least favorite GSTL, and in the middle of her sentence I was just like "you know what? Fuck you and fuck this" and just walked out and walked home. I woke up really wanting to quit because it felt amazing to just walk out like that lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back