Archived Gross Stories

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Starbucks team member told that lady was waiting to order when her son puked all over the floor. She then proceeded to order as if nothing had happened. TL shut it down real quick.
Geez, how does somebody ignore their kid barfing in the middle of a store? Especially near food or drinks.

Had a guest yesterday whose kid sneezed at the pharmacy register. Covered the card reader with all kinds of crap. The mom doesn't say she's sorry or anything, just asked, "Where am I supposed to sign NOW?!?!" like it was something I did! I took her to the other register & we had someone come change out the reader....no way was I touching that!

the-green-slime-movie-poster-1968-1020547701.jpg

Oh, there was no "wiping down" for this or I might've...who knew such a small body could produce so much gunk? One sneeze and the ENTIRE card reader was completely covered....o_O
You know, sometimes when I get a really nasty cold, I become a snot monster myself. Post nasal drip is disgusting.

I no longer work for Target, but I do work for its biggest competitor, and they have a "confessions" page on FB, where I found this...thing:

"I had a customer return tummy meds and suppositories. I made the mistake of asking if there was anything wrong with them. She proceeded to tell me all of her butt problems, then told me she usually got the name brand suppositories, but decided to get the store brand.

And then she says 'but they wouldn't stay in, so i put them back in the box.'

I totally froze at that point. I wadded up some paper towels around my hand, about half a roll, put it in a bag, put that bag in a bag, put that bag in a bag, and kept going so that it was obvious that it was utterly the grossest thing I have ever seen in my life. She just kept going on and on and on about her butt problems. I guess i'm also a proctologist."

my favorite was a lady returned a bag of undergarments.... clearly not laundered..... all in a jumbled mess.... I refused to touch the contents of the bag, she was at least nice enough to have saved the tags but I defected it all out!

Spent my receiving shift wondering why receiving smelled like Indian food gone wrong. Then I found the repack of broken sauce jars. Nothing like sifting through that mess to get a rough count of how many jars were in there, scan the non-jar defectives then pitching the whole mess.

That and the box full of miscellaneous things that probably were still good, until somebody dropped a broken bottle of shampoo in there.

The maintenance company forgot to clean the grease trap last night. The whole backroom smelt like ass all day. Our PMT was absolutely livid.

a guest came through my lane yesterday who just crapped her pants had put her cat food she wanted to buy in a produce bag yelled at me for taking it out of the plastic bag to ring out her BO made me get the dry heaves which made it hard to bag with her smell she yelled at me next guest had sympathy for me thankfully

a guest came through my lane yesterday who just crapped her pants had put her cat food she wanted to buy in a produce bag yelled at me for taking it out of the plastic bag to ring out her BO made me get the dry heaves which made it hard to bag with her smell she yelled at me next guest had sympathy for me thankfully
Punctuation works wonders on readability.

Allow me to translate.

Lo, but one day ago a fair patron graced my lane with her sweet presence. Immediately upon her arrival the aroma of excrement settled about the place, and after the discreet inspection of the posterior of her raiment, it became obvious to me that she had soiled her trousers. In her possession was nothing more than a bag of vittles for a dear feline companion, encased in the gossamer chrysalis of a produce bag. As I made ready to remove said chrysalis so that the scanner could more readily reach out its crimson gaze upon the barcode, the lady protested. "Ah!" she exclaimed, "remove not these vittles from their vessel!" I endeavoured to reply, but suddenly found myself overtaken by the pungent scent of her effluent. Unable to draw breath, and wracked with spasms as my body struggled to reject the vile venom of her fecal insult, I somehow managed to complete the transaction and subsequent bagging of the odoriferous lady's item. Spewing a final unrepeatable epithet in my direction as she made her departure, the guest exited the premises, trailed by a nearly visible haze of earthly stench. Shaken by the encounter, I turned to the next guest in line who congratulated me for my grace and courage under the pressure of the previous guest's olfactory assault.

Allow me to translate.

Lo, but one day ago a fair patron graced my lane with her sweet presence. Immediately upon her arrival the aroma of excrement settled about the place, and after the discreet inspection of the posterior of her raiment, it became obvious to me that she had soiled her trousers. In her possession was nothing more than a bag of vittles for a dear feline companion, encased in the gossamer chrysalis of a produce bag. As I made ready to remove said chrysalis so that the scanner could more readily reach out its crimson gaze upon the barcode, the lady protested. "Ah!" she exclaimed, "remove not these vittles from their vessel!" I endeavoured to reply, but suddenly found myself overtaken by the pungent scent of her effluent. Unable to draw breath, and wracked with spasms as my body struggled to reject the vile venom of her fecal insult, I somehow managed to complete the transaction and subsequent bagging of the odoriferous lady's item. Spewing a final unrepeatable epithet in my direction as she made her departure, the guest exited the premises, trailed by a nearly visible haze of earthly stench. Shaken by the encounter, I turned to the next guest in line who congratulated me for my grace and courage under the pressure of the previous guest's olfactory assault.
Love this.

Found a used pantiliner stuck to the floor in the last aisle of my zone at the end of the night. It smelled something awful, too, whomever left it there needed to go to their lady doctor ASAP...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back