Archived Gross Stories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smelled something gnarly in the back room. Found a whole case of wet dog food (the kinds in the plastic trays) rotting, covered in maggots. Gotta be the nastiest thing I've seen here.

Smelled something gnarly in the back room. Found a whole case of wet dog food (the kinds in the plastic trays) rotting, covered in maggots. Gotta be the nastiest thing I've seen here.
You too!? Got some yesterday that found it's way onto the floor before I stumbled across it

One time a toilet in the women's bathroom exploded shit everywhere. It was on the walls, on the floor, it splattered all the way into the other stalls. I'm glad I didn't have to clean it up.

You too!? Got some yesterday that found it's way onto the floor before I stumbled across it

It made it out onto the floor? Omg I hope a guest didn't see it!

ETL-Log found it at the same time I did, and I thought she was going to puke, so I was like, if you unlock the compactor, I'll throw it out. Never have I power walked so fast in my life....

One time a toilet in the women's bathroom exploded shit everywhere. It was on the walls, on the floor, it splattered all the way into the other stalls. I'm glad I didn't have to clean it up.
the toilet in the driver lounge where i work (warehouse) had a similar situation the other day

How would you like to have to talk to a tm who smells like old canned soup???? I have mentioned this before

Last Week A "Guest" Decided To Relieve Themselves In A Cup & Leave It Down The Deodorant & Shaving Aisle. . .Needless To Say I Smelt It 2 Aisles Over . . .

My first day on Hardlines training, I was zoning market. Someone had shoved a carton of ice cream behind a bunch of products and it must've been there for a few hours as it was a liquid pool of nasty mixed in with what I can only assume was rotten fruit. Being the new guy, it was my "honor" to clean it up.

I thought I had mentioned these on here but looking thru the posts (yes, all 11 pages:eek:) I didn't. There was the time that I was working in girls and found a Jamba Juice cup under one of the racks that had been there long enough to grow mold. And in hardlines someone left a used condom on a shelf.

Grande, Venti or SuperGulp?

To Be Honest, IDont Even Know Where The Cup Came From!
Maybe It Was A Food Ave Cup It Looked Like The Coffee Ones!
Since Working At Target I Have Found Out How Disgusting People Can Really Be!
I Stay Putting Hand Sanitizer On All Day Lol

I got a few. I still hold the award for weirdest thing found when I found wet chicken bones in a pair of shoes. But for me, the worst is when I was in the fitting room and I was putting away bathing suits, and I discovered blood all over the bathing suit bottoms. I started wearing gloves after that.

There was one guest tonight at guest service and every time she scratched her elbow flakes would fall off onto the counter. I was so grossed out and the poor girl next to me was trying her best to just ignore it and get through the return.

While processing a drawn-out return for a lady, her 7-ish looking son kept picking his nose & wiping it on the counter. When they finally left, I stopped the next guest from dropping their return on the counter.
They watched me scrub it down with sanitizer & asked what it was from.
I shook my head & said "You DON'T wanna know."

Somebody likes to take a dump in the backroom's bathroom and not flush. I'm sure there are worse things to discover first thing in the morning but I kind of doubt it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back