Archived Gross Stories

Status
Not open for further replies.
i had a guest bring a bag up to the service desk for a return and like usual plop it down and says i need to return this. So me, not thinking, reaches in to grab the merchandise, and pulled out a dirty diaper. then the guest laughs and says "oops wrong bag sorry hahaha" I hand the return over to another TM and proceed to wash my hands with fire and purell for twenty minutes.

So I got sent in to unclog a disgusting toilet yesterday. I was already feeling unwell and something about the bubbling, frothy feces just got to me and I puked my guts out. I went out to the GSTL and told her that I'd vomited and she'd have to send in someone with a stronger stomach. Her reply?

"Oh, so now there's vomit to clean up, too?"

No. I was kind enough to puke in the toilet. But thanks for your concern about my health.

well we had a adult guest piss and shit himself in the main racetrack, so that was interesting. the lod just loved that one, best etl walkie reaction ever.

i had a guest bring a bag up to the service desk for a return and like usual plop it down and says i need to return this. So me, not thinking, reaches in to grab the merchandise, and pulled out a dirty diaper. then the guest laughs and says "oops wrong bag sorry hahaha" I hand the return over to another TM and proceed to wash my hands with fire and purell for twenty minutes.
DUMP BAGS, NEVER REACH IN WITHOUT LOOKING FIRST this is rule #1 at the SD for me.

Yesterday I found a tampon on the floor of the women's restroom.....

edit: keep it classy, central florida.

This wasn't at Target, but at Macy's...I would have rather found a tampon on the floor instead of opening a stall to see blood all over the toilet seat, floor and walls. Looked like a fuckin zombie scene. Anyway....thank god I wasn't part of the clean up crew.....DISGUSTING.

I think the grossest thing to occur recently, was finding a naked man in the men's bathroom; washing himself. Luckily, I wasn't the one to see him like that....but it would have been nice to have a heads up before I was asked to guest service him.

A very nice fella....just wouldn't have shook hands if I knew he was washing his junk prior.

Heard a story about a woman a few years back who changed her child's diaper at the Food Ave. counter, then complained about "poor customer service" when she was told to please do that in the restroom or leave the store. I think people like that are just screwing with us.

Had someone in the store who had the runs and it leaked out onto the floor. I put a basket over the mess until I could get something (or someone cause to be honest I didn't want to touch it) to clean it up with and so guests wouldn't walk in it. As I was coming back I watched a man move the basket cause it was in his way (it really wasn't) and walk right through the puddles of poop.

I was just standing there with a big smile on my face as he cursed under his breath.
*wheels mobile register toward moron*
*BIG shit eating grin*
hipturd: HELLO SIR WOULD YOU LIKE TO BUY SOME BLEACH, FEBREEZE, AND PAPER TOWELS? I CAN CHECK YOU OUT NOW IF YOU LIKE!
moron: *more cursing as he shuffles away, leaving a shit stained trail to follow*

*wheels mobile register toward moron*
*BIG shit eating grin*
hipturd: HELLO SIR WOULD YOU LIKE TO BUY SOME BLEACH, FEBREEZE, AND PAPER TOWELS? I CAN CHECK YOU OUT NOW IF YOU LIKE!
moron: *more cursing as he shuffles away, leaving a shit stained trail to follow*
I actually wanted to quote Forrest Gump and shout out "SHIT HAPPENS!"

Had someone in the store who had the runs and it leaked out onto the floor. I put a basket over the mess until I could get something (or someone cause to be honest I didn't want to touch it) to clean it up with and so guests wouldn't walk in it. As I was coming back I watched a man move the basket cause it was in his way (it really wasn't) and walk right through the puddles of poop.

Well that sounds like a shitty experience.

I had a guest today picking his nose while I was taking his Rx out of the computer. He then proceeds to grab the pen for the card reader to sign for it with the same hand that he was just using to dig for gold. Thank god he paid with a credit card because I wouldn't have been touching that money. Unfortunately, he left me the "gold" on the pen. Needless to say, the pen, card reader, and entire counter got wiped down with alcohol and I almost tossed my cookies right then and there :confused:

I had a guest today picking his nose while I was taking his Rx out of the computer. He then proceeds to grab the pen for the card reader to sign for it with the same hand that he was just using to dig for gold. Thank god he paid with a credit card because I wouldn't have been touching that money. Unfortunately, he left me the "gold" on the pen. Needless to say, the pen, card reader, and entire counter got wiped down with alcohol and I almost tossed my cookies right then and there :confused:

What, you don't like boogers at the pharmacy? :D

Yeh, husband calls those 'nostril nuggets' when he sees the boys excavating their noses.

One time a guest handed me a broken call box phone, and AFTER he handed it to me he told me he found it in a toilet. I mean, I think that deserves a warning!

It's like giving someone a glass of milk and telling them it's two weeks old after they ingest it.

One time a guest handed me a broken call box phone, and AFTER he handed it to me he told me he found it in a toilet. I mean, I think that deserves a warning!

It's like giving someone a glass of milk and telling them it's two weeks old after they ingest it.

How the hell did a call box get in a toilet? All the boxes in my store are either attached with the anchor or screwed in to the wall with half Torx, half hex screws that nobody seems to have the driver for. Is your store different?

How the hell did a call box get in a toilet? All the boxes in my store are either attached with the anchor or screwed in to the wall with half Torx, half hex screws that nobody seems to have the driver for. Is your store different?
It was the phone itself, detatched from the cord. A kid probably thought it would be funny to cut the phone off and put it in a toilet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back