Archived Gross Stories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone last weekend just took a massive dump on the floor in the middle of the women's restroom. Biggest turd I have ever seen in my life. We had to close off the women's restroom while the CA cleaned it up, and I heard from a couple of female coworkers that it still smelled in there even an hour or two afterwards.

On a tangent, our women's restroom is always infinitely grosser than our men's restroom. I get a complaint about the women's restroom at least once an hour or two, but the men's restroom usually only needs to be cleaned once every 3 or 4 hours...

Someone last weekend just took a massive dump on the floor in the middle of the women's restroom. Biggest turd I have ever seen in my life. We had to close off the women's restroom while the CA cleaned it up, and I heard from a couple of female coworkers that it still smelled in there even an hour or two afterwards.

On a tangent, our women's restroom is always infinitely grosser than our men's restroom. I get a complaint about the women's restroom at least once an hour or two, but the men's restroom usually only needs to be cleaned once every 3 or 4 hours...
For real I thought the men's would be more gross but jesus christ. As someone who uses both restrooms, the women's is worse 90% of the time. I've seen poop and or piss smeared on the seat, used pads on the floor, unflushed or clogged toilets, it's just...awful.

As someone who cleaned both during my CA stint, I was appalled at the behavior of my gender.

I had a guest come through my line and asked if the bug bombs she had in her hands took care of fleas, I told her I didn't know but the poor child she had in her hand had a bunch of red bumps on him and so did she, made me itch for the rest of the night, gave me the heebie jeebies

I had a guest come through my line and asked if the bug bombs she had in her hands took care of fleas, I told her I didn't know but the poor child she had in her hand had a bunch of red bumps on him and so did she, made me itch for the rest of the night, gave me the heebie jeebies
This happens every time I get a Rx for scabies or lice. Had one today and started itching immediately!!!

New hire here, orientation is tomorrow. Someone please tell me these stories don't happen often. Morbid curiosity compelled to read through an entire other "grossest stories" thread... probably shouldn't have done that!

It...depends on your position. If you're cart/brand attendant, pharmacy, a team lead, or AP, expect something at the very least of once a week in a mid to high volume store. If you're sales floor or backroom, you just have to call other people to deal with/clean it up.

I've been so very fortunate that I haven't had a situation where someone throws up, pees, or poos at the checklanes.

I've been so very fortunate that I haven't had a situation where someone throws up, pees, or poos at the checklanes.

I've been lucky enough not to see any excrement myself; however, someone called out a code brown while the cart attendant was helping me clean up a spill. That poor cart attendant.

It...depends on your position. If you're cart/brand attendant, pharmacy, a team lead, or AP, expect something at the very least of once a week in a mid to high volume store. If you're sales floor or backroom, you just have to call other people to deal with/clean it up.
Yep! Had 2 Rxs handed to me today with BLOOD on them! I learned that baggies go through our scanner quite nicely

There's been a whooping cough outbreak around the area my store serves and I swear this kid who came into my store last night had it- he was maybe preschool aged and coughing everywhere without covering and wiping his nose on anything within reach. I went through all of C and D with a giant can of disinfectant afterwards. Saw him do the same thing at the checklanes later.

Somebody projectile pooped across three stalls of the women's restroom at my store this afternoon. It was nasty diarrhea, too. Felt bad for the CA who had to clean it up.

When I was working a shift in guest services once, a very elderly lady returned an electronic pubic hair shaver and said it stopped working. She brought it in with no packaging at all and it was simply thrown into a plastic bag. It was one of the grossest things ive ever experienced.

And THAT, dear children, is why they keep such LARGE bottles of sanitizer at the service desk.

A Starbucks team member told that lady was waiting to order when her son puked all over the floor. She then proceeded to order as if nothing had happened. TL shut it down real quick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back