Archived GSA interview tips & tricks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, they should backpay you every red cent. I got $60 backpay on my check. Sure it isn't much but that's $60 Spot would have kept for themselves had I not spoken up about it.

Good luck on the position! I'm already questioning my sanity and I've only just begun. :p
Can someone please explain the back pay to me?? I was just promoted from the sales floor to GSA and my ETL-HR briefly mentioned it but I need further clarification.

Can someone please explain the back pay to me?? I was just promoted from the sales floor to GSA and my ETL-HR briefly mentioned it but I need further clarification.

If you've been doing the shifts but haven't been compensated for them (you aren't getting the GSA paygrade), then your ETL-HR can retro pay you back to when you first started doing the shifts, when they get around to keying you in the system for the position.

Yes, they should backpay you every red cent. I got $60 backpay on my check. Sure it isn't much but that's $60 Spot would have kept for themselves had I not spoken up about it.

Good luck on the position! I'm already questioning my sanity and I've only just begun. :p

If you don't question your sanity for doing the position at least once a week, you aren't doing it right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back