Archived GSA Promotion

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxTheDudexx

Front of Store Attendant
Okay, so I was told I was going to be promoted to GSA, I'm concerned. It's been about 2 months give or take since I was told I was next on the list. I have made it a regular habit lately to double check with the master sheet now to make sure of my times. I've called off 2 times since mid November because I was legitimately sick. I had a no call no show once because I looked at the schedule and accidentally looked at the person under me and thought I had the day off but the store never called me. I was late 30 minutes once because I wrote down the wrong time. Is that grounds for not being promoted? I come in every time they ask me to on my days off and I work my tail off.

My short comings were legitimate mistakes on my part but I don't feel they should count against my ability to become GSA. From your experience with the company, does this rule me out or postpone my advancement? I've never been written up.

The only thing I can say is - since you've interviewed, has anyone else been promoted to GSA?

If no, be patient!
If yes, speak with your GE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back