Archived Gstl Podium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are any other stores losing their gstl podium? Do any other store have a gstl podium or is it just at stores with self checkouts.. We lost our Self Check Out monitor the other say and they told us we will lose the podium by next week. WHY.????? Just why?

We've never had such a thing. Our GSTLs and GSAs are always moving around, so they don't really have anywhere to just "hang out." They used to use lane 1 for storing all their stuff, but now that we have self checkouts, lane 1 no longer exists (RIP express lanes). And we don't have a self checkout monitor, just a cashier who stands around watching for guests who need assistance.

Never had a podium. Pre-remodel, GSTLs kept supplies, schedules, etc. at lane 18. Plet remodel we lost lanes and got IGS. Now everything is kept at IGS.

lol.. It must only be for the self checkouts.. Found out we are not losing it - we are getting a new monitor for self check out. I hate it when rumors start circulating, or when people don't get the facts right and pass it along in a sideways manner.

What's a monitor?

Are we talking about a screen, or a position?

ie. My computer has a monitor, but there's also hall monitors in schools, but those are people, which kind of monitor are we referring to?

SCO monitor to me could mean a screen showing info regarding SCO, or a cashier/GSA/etc. that watches over the SCO.

a screen to show you what all the sco registers are processing. it sits on the podium. The other day they took out the monitor for the sco registers and we were told the podium was going too. But now we were told that the podium is staying and we are getting a new screen monitor.. Without the monitor, it would be hell trying to see what people were actually paying for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back