Archived GSTL's job description under modernization

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they are starting to backtrack on some of this, especially as it relates to the front end. GM has so much to do that Bullseye/candy isn't getting done. So they bring up a uboat or a 3-tier and ask us to do it. The GSTLs are confused bc we aren't supposed to be pushing front end product anymore but on the daily, we are asked to complete the task. I mean, IMO, it makes sense for us to do it when there aren't guests.

I understand it’s not our job but what ever happened to the store working together to help each other out
Same as what's happened everywhere else. Everyone is stretched so thin that there's no way to do it all with the time given, and even 5 minutes of helping another work center means that much more will be left undone. And there's the very human resentful feeling of "I need help too, and no one is helping me, why should I give if I dont receive."

Same as what's happened everywhere else. Everyone is stretched so thin that there's no way to do it all with the time given, and even 5 minutes of helping another work center means that much more will be left undone. And there's the very human resentful feeling of "I need help too, and no one is helping me, why should I give if I dont receive."
I understand :( I am happy to help out doing bullseye and checklanes since it negatively impacts how my department looks if it is not getting done it just sucks that somehow that part has slipped through the cracks

we have someone who owns the checklanes and bullseye’s playground and it looks nicer than ever because they’re not trying to do it in between cashier breaks and calls for backup

Our former GSA’s and the guest advocates we’ve trained to close and open are being scheduled under SETL. They’re not happy about it, especially the GSAs. I don’t understand and don’t know what to tell them. Anyone else seeing this at your stores?
It's happening in my store. I know there are some guest advocates, my self included, who are no happy about it.

We do not push c spot at all but we’re still allowed to maintain our gum and sco aisles. Our SD wants our SETL’s to be involved in the aisles taking hangers off for guest and of course pushing red cards. We no longer are allowed to stand up front. Also our sco is in charge of breaks and lunches and getting change for our guest advocates

We do not push c spot at all but we’re still allowed to maintain our gum and sco aisles. Our SD wants our SETL’s to be involved in the aisles taking hangers off for guest and of course pushing red cards. We no longer are allowed to stand up front. Also our sco is in charge of breaks and lunches and getting change for our guest advocates
So what happen when guests at SCO are buying alcohol or using manufacture coupons or paying with EBT? Do they just have to stand there and wait while the SCO person is getting change?

Can someone tell me what exactly the GSTL's are suppose to be doing if everyone up front is doing basically what the GSA's and GSTL's were doing a few months ago? Ours do nothing.
The no tasks lasted a few weeks at my store. I am one of two SETL's. This past week I set two end caps; stocked checklane candy every day and led the front end team. The person on SCO stays on SCO. I make the B & L schedule, run change, direct traffic and do anything else that needs to be done. We do have a DBO for Bullseye's Playground but the SE team does everything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back