Guest say the darndest (dumbest) things

Some random woman starts screaming at me because the carts were wet (it’s been raining for 3 days straight) and she said that she’s gonna call corporate 🙄

We had that same guest last week! She went off on the GSA about the wet carts. Never mind that we had a heavy down pour just an hour before.

Just get over yourself snowflake!

G: Do you guys sell pickle juice?
S: I'm not sure I follow...
G: you know the juice they put in pickle jars?
S: I'm not sure if we do, lemme ask tyler, hey Tyler do we?
T: No
S: No we dont, but you can just buy a jar of pick..
G: I just want the juice
S: buy the pickles
G: I don't want pickles, I want pickle juice
S: Sorry, we don't have any pickle juice. I can't help you I'm busy. Have a good day

G: Do you guys sell pickle juice?
S: I'm not sure I follow...
G: you know the juice they put in pickle jars?
S: I'm not sure if we do, lemme ask tyler, hey Tyler do we?
T: No
S: No we dont, but you can just buy a jar of pick..
G: I just want the juice
S: buy the pickles
G: I don't want pickles, I want pickle juice
S: Sorry, we don't have any pickle juice. I can't help you I'm busy. Have a good day
Maybe the person wanted pickling brine?

Yes, but sometimes people don't know the correct term. Or they can't remember the correct term at that moment. Would it have killed you to ask a couple of clarifying questions?

Yes, but sometimes people don't know the correct term. Or they can't remember the correct term at that moment. Would it have killed you to ask a couple of clarifying questions?
True. A simple “what do you need it for?” would have helped to figure it out.

Ok, snowflake. You appear to be a mature, educated woman. So what came out of your mouth was just plain stupid, or you really feel the world revolves around you.

When you are in the SCO and you scan, bag, and pay for razors with a security tag on them, please let me know. I am more than happy to remove said security device.

Do not get bitchy with me when the security alarm goes off. Do not get attitude when I ask to check your bags. Why wait until I start going through your bags to tell me it must be the security tag on your razors.

And then state, "Those should automatically come off when you scan the item." Ok snowflake, that's not how security devices work. You look smart enough to know better. Please allow me to remove the tag and you can be on your way.

TTOG: I bet you think you are oh so clever. Let me give you some advice though.

#1 When presumably swapping clothes that it smells like you wore in here for our clothes, don't do it twice during a single TM's shift. AP may not know when to look for you the first time, but they've got a narrow window for the second time.
#2 When clearance is sized, don't put hangers of the wrong size in the middle of a certain size. That just calls attention to your smelly stuff.
#3 When putting a hanger of the same size in the middle of that size, don't let the hanger stick up a bit. Someone anal retentive like me will feel compelled to fix it so it lays straight, and that just calls attention to your smelly stuff.
#4 When getting rid of your smelly stuff, don't put some of it on top of unsorted reshop and the rest in with clearance. Now it's really easy for AP to find you because they just have to look at the people messing with both areas during that narrow window.

Hope you did your hair and smiled for the cameras.

I didn't know about the uses of pickle juice for health reasons. But that's exactly why I would have and other people should ask clarifying questions. Even if we don't have it we will be a lot less jerkish and a lot more informed in saying no. And who knows, maybe it's in the health foods aisle near the pharmacy.

#1 When presumably swapping clothes that it smells like you wore in here for our clothes, don't do it twice during a single TM's shift. AP may not know when to look for you the first time, but they've got a narrow window for the second time.
#2 When clearance is sized, don't put hangers of the wrong size in the middle of a certain size. That just calls attention to your smelly stuff.
#3 When putting a hanger of the same size in the middle of that size, don't let the hanger stick up a bit. Someone anal retentive like me will feel compelled to fix it so it lays straight, and that just calls attention to your smelly stuff.
#4 When getting rid of your smelly stuff, don't put some of it on top of unsorted reshop and the rest in with clearance. Now it's really easy for AP to find you because they just have to look at the people messing with both areas during that narrow window.

Happens alot with my store, doesn't help that there are alot of fucking bums in the area

Also, not to mention it's really easy to catch as most targets only sell target brand clothing, when what they are swapping is usually not target.

Pickle juice cannot in any way be considered a fruit juice. It's not cucumber juice. It's vinegar, water and a bunch of salt, with a few herbs thrown in for taste.

And when stating historical "fact" that is very much not true and someone corrects it, the appropriate return is a mea culpa not a "it's the same thing".

Pickle juice cannot in any way be considered a fruit juice. It's not cucumber juice. It's vinegar, water and a bunch of salt, with a few herbs thrown in for taste.

And when stating historical "fact" that is very much not true and someone corrects it, the appropriate return is a mea culpa not a "it's the same thing".
Yeah, i had a dumb moment 😂 no need to get snappy.

Back