Guest say the darndest (dumbest) things

Learn to stop being judgmental over a post that wasn't even bothering you. Would hate to work alongside you. Alot of your replies seem critical. Evaluate that your sitting on a target forum being critical behind a computer screen with the title of "gsa for life". Cmon now.
Not that I need your approval but do you really think if I was a gsa for ever I would advertise that? That’s the position I started in and had when I created the account. I told you to learn to use a search bar and you’re actually trying to argue and insult someone over an online forum. Look in the mirror.

I’m just so confused why their only insults are the fact my user name has GSA in it, when they’re clearly both still currently GSAs.....

I’m just so confused why their only insults are the fact my user name has GSA in it, when they’re clearly both still currently GSAs.....

OP hurt itself in confusion.

wow you guys are really wack, this all started because of you snarky comment, and its because you seem like the type of person to take target as a very serious career.. calm down a bit you aint shit because youve trained in multiple areas of target

wow you guys are really wack, this all started because of you snarky comment, and its because you seem like the type of person to take target as a very serious career.. calm down a bit you aint shit because youve trained in multiple areas of target

In life, you can't control others. You can only control your reaction to others. Namaste.

Your wack for picking a fight an hour of joining this site 🤷‍♀️

Trying to be impartial here, gsa4lyfe's phrasing did sound a little short, though I seriously doubt he meant it as such. Say the words out loud, you can hear the likely tone, it isn't warm and friendly. However, the reaction by piggielover was freaking ridiculous and he needs to be put in the corner with his head against the wall until he can learn to talk nicely and play well with others.

noone has acknowledged you this whole time, why are you still going?
You also inserted yourself into this thread sooooo

You’re rwally not playing to your audience....tons of people on here have worked for target for quite some time. I don’t know if insulting me for taking my job serious is the best direction to go

at least I won't be keeping this account for almost 3 years and continue to argue with people over something that wasn't even their business

Pig meat apparently is similar to human flesh.

You also inserted yourself into this thread sooooo

You’re rwally not playing to your audience....tons of people on here have worked for target for quite some time. I don’t know if insulting me for taking my job serious is the best direction to go
knew it

Trying to be impartial here, gsa4lyfe's phrasing did sound a little short, though I seriously doubt he meant it as such. Say the words out loud, you can hear the likely tone, it isn't warm and friendly. However, the reaction by piggielover was freaking ridiculous and he needs to be put in the corner with his head against the wall until he can learn to talk nicely and play well with others.
I agree it wasn’t the nicest way to word it but the reaction definitely made it worth it

You’re right though making a bunch of money working in retail is a terrible decision. Using this forum to pass time when I’m bored, terrible decision. If target sucks and this forum sucks confused why you’re still responding

Back