Guest say the darndest (dumbest) things

Your all typical internet trolls who think there tough behind a keyboard, yet your all probably living in your mothers basements working at target as kiss asses while living on a fucking retail forum straight after they hit end work.
hey my life may be a mess but at least I know your vs. you're

I just really hate when you’re standing next to the bathroom at guest service and they ask where the bathroom is. Or when you’re at guests service and they ask you where something is and pretend they’ve never been to a retail store before. Uhhhh where are your clothes???? Idk lady look around for maybe 30 seconds and you’ll find it

Similar threads get combined all the time.
We don't usually comment on why.

Nothing to see here.

Please go back to bitching about the guests.
Don't make me stop this car.

tumblr_inline_o5ldeobpGu1slxeoz_500.gif

Come on...one last gif. Its funny.

I just really hate when you’re standing next to the bathroom a guest service and they ask where the bathroom is. Or when you’re at guests service and they ask you where something is and pretend they’ve never been to a retail store before. Uhhhh where are your clothes???? Idk lady look around for maybe 30 seconds and you’ll find it
one time a guest asked me if we sell food. like not even produce which I know some targets don't have (we do). just food. I was like ??? have you been in the 21st century? have you been in a target before?

a teenage girl pitched a fit because she returned clothes behind her mom’s back that were paid for using a redcard and I put the money back on the card. Guess she wanted cash back so she could go buy things at VS without her mom knowing and it was somehow my fault lol

a teenage girl pitched a fit because she returned clothes behind her mom’s back that were paid for using a redcard and I put the money back on the card. Guess she wanted cash back so she could go buy things at VS without her mom knowing and it was somehow my fault lol
.. thanks for the idea 😂😂

“Do you have any coupons for me” “Is any of this on cartwheel” ummmm I wouldn’t know I’m a teenager that lives at home so I don’t pay attention to the sales of ziploc bags or baby clothes.. srry

Sure, I can save you 5% today and everyday...:p
Still promoting those RedCards, I see!

On my second day, I nearly got a guest to sign up for one! She was so sweet about it too! But she didn't have a bank slip...

Who's f@&#ing idea was that?! Nobody carries a bank slip with them! EVER!!

Still promoting those RedCards, I see!

On my second day, I nearly got a guest to sign up for one! She was so sweet about it too! But she didn't have a bank slip...

Who's f@&#ing idea was that?! Nobody carries a bank slip with them! EVER!!

View attachment 7358
At my store we call over the GSTL and have them help the guest sign up online on their phone (since all you need is account and routing number and everyone has that) and so at the end of the day the store gets the card but the person who called over the GSTL gets the shout-out and recognition

At my store we call over the GSTL and have them help the guest sign up online on their phone (since all you need is account and routing number and everyone has that) and so at the end of the day the store gets the card but the person who called over the GSTL gets the shout-out and recognition
Now I'm sad... That would've looked great, for me to get a RedCard on Day 2. 😟

She (the guest) said when she comes back to sign up for it, she will bring up my name so I get the credit. The GSTL thanked me, but I haven't the slightest idea if she ever came back. 😕

You can also use the registry iPads. They can print a paper application or log into team member mode and just go to safari.

I wouldn't have that information available while I'm out and about unless I actually had my checkbook with me.

Speaking of Red Cards. When I got mine years ago I was able to apply in store with only my bank debit card. Is this still possible or do people need a check?

Anyone with mobile banking and a smart phone has that information. Mobile banking provides both when you look at your account details.

Absolutely not. And I checked both my bank app AND the mobile website before I posted. I can access it from a desktop login, but not mobile.

Speaking of Red Cards. When I got mine years ago I was able to apply in store with only my bank debit card. Is this still possible or do people need a check?
It was never possible, idk how you did it.
Absolutely not. And I checked both my bank app AND the mobile website before I posted. I can access it from a desktop login, but not mobile.
Can I ask what bank?

Back