Guest say the darndest (dumbest) things

You do realize GSA loser 4 life started this whole thing. I literally wanted to genuinely talk to people and he comes in with a rude remark starting. Cant give you losers any more of my time. Have fun sitting on a freakin target forum for years and years its so sad to see people actually dedicating full on years and life to a retail forum.

Did you reactivate your account to post this?

Trying to be impartial here, gsa4lyfe's phrasing did sound a little short, though I seriously doubt he meant it as such. Say the words out loud, you can hear the likely tone, it isn't warm and friendly. However, the reaction by piggielover was freaking ridiculous and he needs to be put in the corner with his head against the wall until he can learn to talk nicely and play well with others.
you're quite the cringey person aren't you?

Just quit being tough and snippy on a target forum to someone who has not dedicated years and years to this forum like you have. I didnt bother you at all until you started. I wasnt even rude until u because rude. Dont take your anger out on me because your stuck in a shitty retail job for a while now and cant escape.
I mean you misinterpreted my post for rude and tried to personally insult me lol so not sure what you mean by that. I also love my job and I’m not stuck at all. Accepted multiple promotions and plan on staying with target as long as they keep treating me as well as they currently are. I use this site as a time passer and a “fun fact” site. Most people here like their job that’s why they’re on this site.

nice attempt at trying to crack a joke

After making love, does your partner say, "that'll do pig....that'll do."
babe-farmer-that-will-do-thatll-do-pig-1383506027l.gif

Thank you!!! I was just trying to genuinly talk to people and be nice! I dont want to argue. I wanted to hear opinions. My bad that i didnt see other forums about the same topic. Seemed as though they were from a while ago. He started this all.
Again, impartial, you got your feelings hurt a little too much over it. Every online forum I've ever been on, people say to search the threads to newcomers. I'd suggest taking a few minutes afk and you'll likely realize no meanness was meant.

Again, impartial, you got your feelings hurt a little too much over it. Every online forum I've ever been on, people say to search the threads to newcomers. I'd suggest taking a few minutes afk and you'll likely realize no meanness was meant.

Well not at first.

Really because it seems like someone else saw it as rude too. Hm. I enjoyed reading forums once and a while from google as well and so i made an account yet theres so many rude annoying people on here. Wouldnt have started all this if you didnt make a snarky remark. Just saying
Again I don’t think snarky = personally offensive. While I’m not offended you still attempted to personally attack me but then tell me I’m the asshole?

Really because it seems like someone else saw it as rude too. Hm. I enjoyed reading forums once and a while from google as well and so i made an account yet theres so many rude annoying people on here. Wouldnt have started all this if you didnt make a snarky remark. Just saying
Woah! Don't put words in my mouth. I said "short", not "rude". Big difference. One is insult meant, one is insult not meant, just not friendly either.

Your all typical internet trolls who think there tough behind a keyboard yet your all probably living in your mothers basements working at target as kiss asses while living on a fucking retail forum straight after they hit end work.

🤔 I'm the internet troll 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Your all typical internet trolls who think there tough behind a keyboard, yet your all probably living in your mothers basements working at target as kiss asses while living on a fucking retail forum straight after they hit end work.

Shows what you know. Houses in my state don't even have basements.

Back