Archived Guest Service is now Softlines

Status
Not open for further replies.
IS ANY OTHER STORE DOING THIS TOO?;

I don’t know if this is a problem only at my store, if it’s a problem to anyone else, or if it’s acrually from corporate’s orders. Basically, only one GS TM can work morning and one night. No such thing as a mid shift or more than one person per shift. And there’s only 2 shifts. Also, no GSAs are supposed to help or hop on when backed up. On top of that, we have to do softlines job. We have to hang and fold all their clothes! with no help because there is only one GS TM! And we get reprimanded if we can’t finish the job. This doesn’t sound like a big deal. But when i’m worrying about guests, reshop, and no back up- it is. I just don’t have enough time or help to finish softlines reshop. I tried speaking to the ETLs but they say it’s from corps orders. I can go more in depth. If no other store is doing this and only our STL i’ll be upset because they’re not understanding the difficulties. But if it’s Corp’s orders then i know it’s out of everyone’s hands.
Not corporates orders. All lies!! You must be low volume so they’re “getting creative”.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back