Archived Guests Say the Darndest Things...

Status
Not open for further replies.
"what's the name of your lumper service?" (a driver asked so he could call his boss and have it paid by check)

here's the wtf: i was wearing my vest that had that very name on it. lol

Guest: Are you guys open today?
Me: (looks around at the crowds in the store)...Yes
Guest: So you're working today?
Me: (looks down at my uniform, 3-tier cart, and equipment)...Yes
Guest: Oh, I thought everything was closed today because its Memorial Day.
Me: Nope, we are definitely open...

Note: this conversation did NOT take place over the phone! A real live guest came into the store to say those things.

Guest: Are you guys open today?
Me: (looks around at the crowds in the store)...Yes
Guest: So you're working today?
Me: (looks down at my uniform, 3-tier cart, and equipment)...Yes
Guest: Oh, I thought everything was closed today because its Memorial Day.
Me: Nope, we are definitely open...

Note: this conversation did NOT take place over the phone! A real live guest came into the store to say those things.

If you had a printer, should have printed out a label that said: Here's your sign!

Another non-Target one. I work in a high school for a couple hours a day. I was walking the hall during classes and these two girls stare at me and whisper to each other...

"Who is that?"
"I don't know but he's hot!"

Um.. awwkwarrd!

Were you wearing your red heels?

Seriously, you know you're hot.

Another non-Target one. I work in a high school for a couple hours a day. I was walking the hall during classes and these two girls stare at me and whisper to each other...

"Who is that?"
"I don't know but he's hot!"

Um.. awwkwarrd!

8OHZBeq.gif

"Can I speak to someone who DOESN'T have a ring in their nose?"

We don't have many pierced employees, but we have a lot of people with unnatural hair colors. I think it's kind of cool though, it suits the demographic of Target I think. Kind of like how Apple employees have a certain look...

No sir, I do not actually control where the guests decide to put the carts once they are done shopping, yes sir I understand there's carts blocking what seems to be your favorite parking spot, I'll get them as soon as I finish doing this CARRY OUT.

I was zoning the back wall of the freezers and this late 30s woman comes up to me and asks "Do you know where your nuts are? Not the ones attached to you, the ones you eat?"

UMMMMMMM
AWKward.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back