Archived Halloween Oreos

Status
Not open for further replies.

pellinore

Life sucks and nothing good can come of it.
Are they really exclusive to Target?

Tasted one; not impressed.
Hallowe'en ones are better (even if it makes your teeth look like you've eaten dirt).

Had the chance to talk with some guests & TMs about the candy corn cookies.........nobody seems to like them one bit!
Hopefully if they've created a special Xmas cookie that it tastes better!!

We still haven't received any. Guests are calling and asking and are totally ticked off. Watching my advertised merch in stock score plummet.

I had one.

I chose to scrape it off my tongue rather than let it go down to my stomach because the taste of the thing would have melted through my stomach walls and eventually turned me septic.

You just made my day.

We still haven't received any. Guests are calling and asking and are totally ticked off. Watching my advertised merch in stock score plummet.

Has your CTL talked to the Nabisco Vendor about it? You should of received some. We still have some instock and are a Low Volume store. At our store we have some in mini seasonal and the home. There was a memo about the sales being higher than expected and replenishment would be on the way next week I believe. I had guests asking about it before Halloween even set. Had a guest ask about the Halloween cereals we have every year too, like Boo Berries and Count Chocula

Last edited:
we got a bunch in today, and they are the NASTIEST cookie i have ever tasted.....not even close to anything candy corn
They req'd a couple of bags, opened 'em & put 'em in the breakroom. There were a lot of half-eaten ones & NOBODY came back for seconds.

Has your CTL talked to the Nabisco Vendor about it? You should of received some. We still have some instock and are a Low Volume store. At our store we have some in mini seasonal and the home. There was a memo about the sales being higher than expected and replenishment would be on the way next week I believe. I had guests asking about it before Halloween even set. Had a guest ask about the Halloween cereals we have every year too, like Boo Berries and Count Chocula

Yep. Still didn't get them.

Idk I've had a very large volume of customers ask if we have them. Saying they have gone to many different stores looking for them.. so obviously people like them.

Idk I've had a very large volume of customers ask if we have them. Saying they have gone to many different stores looking for them.. so obviously people like them.

or people just want to "try it out" because its exclusive to target. I have only heard 2 people in the store that have liked them while everyone else said they were kinda just eh, nothing special and not that good. I love the guests that get pissed off about us being out of stock with things like that. Its not my choice that we didnt have that many to begin with. If whoever did the allocation with the vendor for the stores would of let them bring in more for us it wouldnt of been a problem and we would of sold alot more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back