Hard staffed: 2-3 doors/lanes

How come TM’s are being staffed to only have 2-3 doors/lanes and can’t even build correct walls or keep their orange lights off? They don’t even manage to push in there pallets of noncon… 🤔

How come TM’s are being staffed to only have 2-3 doors/lanes and can’t even build correct walls or keep their orange lights off? They don’t even manage to push in there pallets of noncon… 🤔
In fairness, it is typical in Q4 for doors to be staffed that way and freight flow to be so fast that it is difficult to keep lanes empty.
Couple that with inexperience and its not hard to see why it is the way it is.
But yes, quality has been abandoned. They aren't going to care until after the year is over and are probably hoping most end up quiting when they get the bonus.

quality and work have been abandoned. at my dc most of the new people just stand around and gawk, little to no work seems to be expected of them.

quality and work have been abandoned. at my dc most of the new people just stand around and gawk, little to no work seems to be expected of them.
1) Safety 2) Quality 3) Productivity

Last edited:
In fairness, it is typical in Q4 for doors to be staffed that way and freight flow to be so fast that it is difficult to keep lanes empty.
Couple that with inexperience and its not hard to see why it is the way it is.
But yes, quality has been abandoned. They aren't going to care until after the year is over and are probably hoping most end up quiting when they get the bonus.
My Q4 barley hits. Lol, Q1 has one of the hardest hitting FC doors (*)

Last edited:
Back