Archived has anyone else seen the new vibe stuff?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am starting to feel like being brainwashed! that would be amazing! you are so amazing! thats an amazing job! you did amazing things for the guest....as my etl was saying the other day.
i think going to put amazing on my nametag too.

wow. i want a name tag that says THE AMAZING DEK. and i want to wear striped khaki and red clothes with a top hat. and the guest service team should dress like clowns. all for the most AMAZING show on earth. think of how much more productive we will be. who needs backup when you can greet the guest at the door, push their carts, pull their lists, add on attachments and credit, ring them up, and help them to the car! now. this could really work. i wonder how much payroll we're getting---i'm starting to get excited!!!

On a more serious note, I thought the whole "take the initiative" thing was very interesting. You know the thing that said "if someone comes in missing a rubber leg end for their crib, you should defect a full set off the floor and grab the rubber leg end from that one." With all the best practice stuff that has been mashed into our heads, it's going to be hard to adjust. I can see different levels of TMs fighting about how lenient one should be.

Wow way too much AMAZING for one thread.......

Good thing I have a pad of star stickers, so I can give them out to cashiers when theyre AMAZING!!!! :eek:

Wow way too much AMAZING for one thread.......

Good thing I have a pad of star stickers, so I can give them out to cashiers when theyre AMAZING!!!! :eek:

MUST HAVE. if any of you see amazing stickers, hit me up... i'm gonna be amazing at amazing... thanks guys. this is the most excited i've been about work in a month. :D

It was funny... the ETL today at the huddle never used the word "amazing..." She used fantastic and some others.

Something about this "amazing" stuff reminds me WAY too much of my new ETL-GE. I have this feeling that I may bash myself over the head repeatedly anytime she's LOD because of it.

Give me an A, give me a M, give me another A yadda yadda yadda. Do we get pom poms to go with this? Read through the information today and I threw up a little in my mouth. I was actually coached less than a month ago for opening a box of furniture and getting shelf "B" out for a guest to replace the shelf she brought in. But less than 30 days later because now we give "Amazing" service it is expected. Is someone gonna rip that coaching up? Sometimes I don't think things can get more dumbed down. I realize now that there is always a lower level at the "Amazing" store.

Just have to clarify: This is on a scale from 1-100, right? Otherwise you wouldn't be able to give someone a "Vibe-rating: 69" on their card...

oh, ptl, you make me so proud, i teared up a little :excited:

but i dont know if i would give anyone that i work with (at least currently) a 69 rating lol

seriously, i saw the paperwork today. its like a printable little book. looks like way more than a business walk, but i was off the clock and didn't get to see it in detail. they're rolling it out next week to our team.

On a more serious note, I thought the whole "take the initiative" thing was very interesting. You know the thing that said "if someone comes in missing a rubber leg end for their crib, you should defect a full set off the floor and grab the rubber leg end from that one." With all the best practice stuff that has been mashed into our heads, it's going to be hard to adjust. I can see different levels of TMs fighting about how lenient one should be.

my gsa did this the other day, i'll be sure to fill out a magenta gtc just for her.

I used the word amazing a lot in my recognition over the walkie tonight, I think people thought I was crazy :/ lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back