Archived HDMs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

spinningchris

Electronics TM
Is there some sort of list electronics TMs are supposed to be getting that tells us what the HDMs are? Just wondering because we ended up putting up our lone pair of Apple Airpods on hold for a guest, even though the countless people asking about it makes me *pretty* sure that stuff like that is HDM and can't be put on hold

Is there some sort of list electronics TMs are supposed to be getting that tells us what the HDMs are? Just wondering because we ended up putting up our lone pair of Apple Airpods on hold for a guest, even though the countless people asking about it makes me *pretty* sure that stuff like that is HDM and can't be put on hold
High
Demand
Merchandise

As an electronics TM shouldn't you know what the hot items are? :rolleyes:

High
Demand
Merchandise

As an electronics TM shouldn't you know what the hot items are? :rolleyes:
Oh hush. I mean, sure, but I like to have things on paper... Especially if/when guests get pissy.

I wouldn't have put those airpods on hold if I were making that call, someone else did. I don't know who. I've been pretty good, I think, on keeping HDM video games and apple products not on hold when I can help it. It's just when someone else makes that call...:oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back