Archived Help with direct deposit!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since ehr is working from home I figured I would set up my direct deposit since i have some free time.... but i need help because I'm stuck :/

I already did the account&routing #'s

but I'm confused on the part where it asks for the deposit type, amount or percent and deposit order...All help is appreciated!

I can't open ehr on phone. But I think it is asking if you want it all to be deposited into one account. See if there is. Button or check mark for depositing it into one account or something to that effect

direct deposit.PNG
i need help with the last three box's. I don't know how to fill those out...

Account Type : Choose Primary Checking.
Deposit Type: I think it's Paycheck. It may be E-Deposit, I'm not sure I haven't seen that box in a while.
Amount or Percent Type in 100%
Deposit Order : Enter 1.

Routing Number. Log in to your Online Banking, and copy and paste it in.

Or, You can grab that off a check. Here's an example.

Ooh, and include those 000's. Those are actually important. Don't forget to include them, if there on your physical check.
infographic_aba_routing2.gif

The deposit type for only one account should be "balance" this means that after processing any other accounts and deductions, the balance left over would be put on that account. Do not bother with deposit order because for balance it defaults to 999. For amount or percent, leave it blank as well. These boxes are helpful for if you want to deposit say $200 from each paycheck into a savings account and the rest in checking, you would add the savings account with type: amount, amount or percent: $200, deposit order: 1. This tells the system that first, it needs to put $200 into this account, and last, deposit the remaining balance into this checking account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back