Archived hey there! newbie alert

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi friends! I'm very new here, was lurking on this page for a few days prior to my interview that occurred today :) Interviewed with a store manager (STL?) then an exec (ETL? I think? Still trying to get the lingo down!!!) and was hired on the spot in softlines, but the hiring lady I talked to told me they're always short on cashiers so I'll be doing that a lot apparently. Was wondering if I could get some quick tips/advice about those positions^^ I've been combing through different threads trying to pick up knowledge but there's so much!!! Thanks guys!

welcome53.gif

Welcome! You're right with the lingo, STL is the head of the store, ETL's are the secondary leads, and then there's good ol' Team Leads. As a softlines TM you will be responding to backup cashiers, but you're not alone in that as hardlines will respond aswell. You'll get trained on cashiering which is simple after a few times of backing up. I don't know much about softlines because I'm hardlines, but alot of our members have worked there and would be more than willing to answer any of your questions. We even have off-the-clock threads so not everything has to do with work here. Welcome to The Break Room! Hopefully we don't scare you away with our complaining.

Greetings and salutations.

Welcome to The Break Room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back