Archived Hiring question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are there any leaders in here from Connecticut that may be hiring by any chance? I worked at Target for two years submitted my two weeks notice back in January and I'm looking to go back into flow department because I need extra income.

My old location is out the question since I don't live in the area any longer. I applied to my nearest location but they can't provide me with a position at this time although they were hiring for it, i received an email. Is not like I was asking for a higher pay because of my experience. Just to work early four hour shifts, since I know they can give me that schedule. I started off as a seasonal back in 2014 and got a permanent position in hardlines. Any ideas should I check if I'm rehireable ?

It's possible that the hours have changed or may be different at that store, so that they can't accomodate your schedule request. A lot of store in out area only have a couple of people come in at 4 now, if that's what you were looking for, and then the rest of the team comes in at 6 so that they can be more guest facing.

You should be reputable as long as you left on good term, etc. They may just need a more flexible schedule. The stores here are extremely strict about flexibility.

They might not actually have early morning shifts any more. Target is moving in the direction of having as much truck push as possible done while the store is open, with TMs working in smaller areas. At my store, the core 4am Flow team is around 5 people.

You could call the store and talk to HR. Let them know you used to work for Target and left on good terms, and would like to know what they are looking for.

I suggest calling the store you applied to and talking to hr just to make sure you were keyed as rehireable. Next step is to ask them to transfer your application to another store. If you pm me the store numbers I can look up what time they have unload and if they have job openings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back