Archived Holy monkey

Status
Not open for further replies.

phibot

"can you come to the front to tie my shoes?"
This weekend's sales are truly the beginning of 4th quarter. I was surrounded by guests wanting tvs from the moment we opened until I was able to sneak away.

In a related note, RIP my AAR.

Anyone else?

my target mobile buddy texted me saying its extremely busy and the person who was supposed to be there switched w someone who doesnt have electronics training so hahahaha rip

....and rip me coming in at 7 to clean up the aftermath

I worked 6 to 10, and the instant we opened at 8 I was flooded with questions about electronics. I wasn't even electronics today, i was doing fucking ad set-up and endcap audit.

Do you have the NES minis that hatch?
Sorry, we were sold out shortly after we opened. You can try again on our truck days, which are monday, wednesday, and friday.

mMMMMMMmmmmMMmMMM

not done w my zone after almost 3 hrs

6 carts of toy go backs

1 of electronics

I did a horrible zone (in my opinion, but it was presentable) and i kept working on after close (finishing up though) and my STL was closing tonight and was like, "It's ok, my dear, you're going through a lot and did your best" and then kinda paused and I was like "uh okay thanks!"

I'm pretty sure I have resting sad face or something¿ Usually people check up on me and stuff, but never say that lol. Weird. But anyway, zones were finished I open tomorrow, and I'm eating McDonald's in my car until I gather the motivation to walk upstairs to my apartment. Living the life y'all. I live in a hot state, so I'm not cold.

Well when on 1 day this past Saturday you do 310,000 that's 50, 000 over sales with the same cashiers and hardliners TMs as the previous week it's all gonna fall to hell

We had to use the poles snd line control that we got for Black Friday the line went down to A9 and all the way down A9 then. Back along the back walk down to about A17.

Lol only about a 45 to 60 minute wait to check out.

Sunday wasn't as bad but like a normal Sunday craziness

Well when on 1 day this past Saturday you do 310,000 that's 50, 000 over sales with the same cashiers and hardliners TMs as the previous week it's all gonna fall to hell

We had to use the poles snd line control that we got for Black Friday the line went down to A9 and all the way down A9 then. Back along the back walk down to about A17.

Lol only about a 45 to 60 minute wait to check out.

Sunday wasn't as bad but like a normal Sunday craziness

I feel ya. My Saturday was similar. Ours wasn't that bad but we had ETL's in the building who would rather call boxes go 3rd request than come out of the office and actually help.

Surprisingly our store did fairly well. I was opening gsa and then lod comes over and asked if I can close pfresh since the 1s and 5s would need to be pushed and I had training so I gladly worked from 730a till 1pm as gsa and 1p till 930 as pfresh. And a majority of my afternoon was spent helping electronics pull TVs from the backroom and checking flexes and guess pulls. Now the bad was being the only backroom trained person in the store after 430 apparently the closing br team member called out and no one told the closing lod who is a newly promoted srtl and doesn't know how to do ANYTHING in the backroom. Tbh today was my favorite day in a long time we were busy and had tons to do and I got to train a few team members how to pull flexes and how to properly push pfresh and zone.

newly promoted srtl and doesn't know how to do ANYTHING in the backroom. Tbh
How can a SrTL not know at least the basics of backroom? Let alone an ETL, new or not. Every TL at my store can do guest pulls, CAFS, and flex. I'm pretty sure all can backstock as well, but maybe not VML. Being at a tiny Target can be a challenge, but at least everyone can do most things. And LODs have to be on the floor, pitching in, or nothing would get done.

When she was just a TL I was supposed to train her how to pull and backstock but she decided that since I'm a tm that she should be trained by a tl/etl/stl. But oh well truthfully I have no idea how she managed to get back since she was fired for job abandonment rehired two weeks later then promoted to srtl 3 months after. But idrc I just show up and do my best with what I have.

Your store has issues.
And they keep getting worse. I think the only department that is green is the backroom. Salesfloor is struggling because leadership doesn't hold anyone accountable. The front end is struggling because it's just two GSAs running it and since the etl GE/sf doesn't care and as GSAs we can't hold anyone accountable. We've tried reaching out to other leaders to get support from leadership but it just turns into a shit show. I've reached out to our etl log since and our br srtl since I have a terrific working relationship with them but every time they try to enforce the rules the etl GE feels threatened and goes crying to the stl who tells them to back off.

she was fired for job abandonment rehired two weeks later then promoted to srtl 3 months after.
I know we keep this information private here, but...What's your store number? I'm transferring there for a few months and then transferring back.

I know we keep this information private here, but...What's your store number? I'm transferring there for a few months and then transferring back.
It's a 4 digit number and lots of bullshit coming from leadership to the team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back