Archived Hot, hot, hot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing with fans is that no one wants to clean them.

An expectant Mother should have the Father helping out, and not be working so hard at that stage.

Expectant Fathers! Don't be douchebags!!!

Take care of your Woman!

In some of these stores, it doesn't take much work for it to be overly hot....and pregnancy just makes it worse. But not every TM can have their husband come to work with them to do their job. Nor would stores allow that.

Who said the husband comes to work and does her job?

Yes. She should take a LOA and the husband support her.

If your argument is they can't afford to both not work, then they shouldn't be having children in the first place.

We have a 9 buck an hour cashier pregnant with her fourth kid.

WTF???

Well alrighty then...

Lets just dole out some more food stamps, it'll be 'aight!

Our store is generally fine and we have had some hot days recently. Backroom is usually a decent temp (except for electronics where there is a rack of servers heating up the room).

It can get a little uncomfortable before the store opens, but it cools down after 8am (I swear they have the AC on the same timer as the lights).

To everyone who is complaining about the hot temp: Don't forget how bad it must be for the flow TMs who throw the truck or for the CAs who are stuck outside all day.
I remember the summer flow days. My shirt was soaked with sweat.

Great another thread with an argument about pregnancy, to have or not have kids. Seems to be a consistency with some folks posts.
But yea man the stores are to freaking hot, let me wear shorts.

Yes. She should take a LOA and the husband support her.

If your argument is they can't afford to both not work, then they shouldn't be having children in the first place.

WTF???
I silently judge people when I see a pregnant mother with 2 kids and she's paying with food stamps.

WTF???

Yeah, we've got 4-5 girls who can't support themselves on 20 hrs./week cashier wages, and now they will be trying to support a baby to boot.

I silently judge people when I see a pregnant mother with 2 kids and she's paying with food stamps.

I learned after getting hit by a car and having to go on food stamps that judging anyone is a fools game.
Did you know there are military families on food stamps?
That we actually don't pay our active duty military enough that for families to get by?
Shit can happen suddenly and where you thought you had a stable life, then you don't.
Unless you actually know each and every persons story, don't judge and even then maybe show some frelling compassion.

I learned after getting hit by a car and having to go on food stamps that judging anyone is a fools game.
Did you know there are military families on food stamps?
That we actually don't pay our active duty military enough that for families to get by?
Shit can happen suddenly and where you thought you had a stable life, then you don't.
Unless you actually know each and every persons story, don't judge and even then maybe show some frelling compassion.
I understand, my parents were on food stamps. But they made sure they were stable enough before they had kids. They made sure that even if something did go wrong, they had enough money saved up to support us for several months. I know some things are out of people's control and I do have compassion for those people. But there are people who are just careless.

Derp...

Forgive me.

I will write all of you vibe cards...

;)

Between the oven, the fryers, and the fridges/freezer we have just behind the deli counter, I'm just glad I have a cooler and a freezer I can hide in and that Starbucks doesn't mind me grabbing a cup of ice water when they're not busy!

Lol. The ignore setting is amazing.

Anyway, my store is hottt. I bought ice cream and lunchables yesterday for lunch because the idea of having warm food or food requiring effort was too much for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back