Archived Hours where art thou?

Status
Not open for further replies.
. Im gonna take my 12 hours and my open availability and cross train at another company thanks.
Lol I died

But yeah, you wont regret it. Use indeed.com and start filling out apps

Once I actually labded a new job, a ton of other past apps started calling me for interviewers. That means target is in even less control m and because I only get like two days, calling out doesn't affect anyone

Lol I died

But yeah, you wont regret it. Use indeed.com and start filling out apps

Didnt know about that site will definitely check it out. I have already landed a second part time job just to get my foot out the door. One I actually really wanted but legit is up front about max 25hrs lol. So that will be fun.

We comped up in sales last month almost 8% and we are still seeing crap hours so I am now officially done with target. Between that and this viscious commission selling they want I just cant stop laughing and shaking my head at work. I mean who needs cable when you got these looney tunes everyday.

4 hours on Saturday. That's it. Now, I have limited availability, so I'm not actually complaining. I'm just surprised, because I haven't had a 4 hour Saturday since before the holidays.

4 hours on Saturday. That's it. Now, I have limited availability, so I'm not actually complaining. I'm just surprised, because I haven't had a 4 hour Saturday since before the holidays.

Enjoy it! I've actually had a lot of Saturdays off, sometimes in conjunction with Sunday off in the same weekend. I'm actually getting a bit spoiled and kind of disappointed that I work Fri-Sun this weekend.

They really need to stop telling TMs that "more sales means more hours."

lWyjr97.jpg

I was so pissed I had 2 cashiers last night. Got one callout and 1 is wrong schedule and lod ddnt even bother to call for replacement. Our store is always bz and I hate when they brag oh we beat the sales tonight by 10k! I just rolled my eyes!

would it actually do anything if enough guests submit bad surveys about cashier coverage? And by that I mean would they start scheduling more cashiers? This is probably an absurd assumption on my part but who knows

My store continues to slash hours, and now TMs are being asked to reevaluate their availability with an eye on opening it up more. Otherwise they are going to hire more TMs.

My store continues to slash hours, and now TMs are being asked to reevaluate their availability with an eye on opening it up more. Otherwise they are going to hire more TMs.

They're gonna hire more anyways. This is such a false choice situation, they threaten this every year when they get stressed out.

Who else has their schedule moved around due to inventory? At my store the truck days got moved to WFS next week BC of inventory being early in the week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back