How Bad Is Your Store?

It wouldn’t make a difference in my opinion. Yeah you cancel a truck and they add you a double and you are back to square one .

Sometimes. Depends on what caused the mess. A couple of weeks ago we had a ton of call outs. Things got bad. Got the next truck cancelled, but were able to catch up after that when we had better attendance.

Doubt it . It would result in a new unload team . Refusing to unload is a conduct issue
ooh I explained that wrong.

I meant to imply that the STL had the trailer stay loaded. I mean you could pull that off if the next day was a non truck day and the next trailer would show up for a day. but def would no recommend that little action.

ooh I explained that wrong.

I meant to imply that the STL had the trailer stay loaded. I mean you could pull that off if the next day was a non truck day and the next trailer would show up for a day. but def would no recommend that little action.
Yeah that’s a double edge sword . If you don’t acknowledge you end up with red lead in time . If you acknowledge and not unloading you screw the whole store especially opu.

I don't know how we're expected to actually complete a truck on the tiny bit of payroll we're given. Every single DBO only gets 3-4hr shifts, and we don't even have "closing experts" or anyone else with spare time to help push anymore. Even if everyone was working 100% as fast as possible for their entire shift, I don't see how it's possible anymore. The zone looks like a Kmart, the shelves are empty because nobody has time to research their counts, and the backroom is full because one for ones aren't getting pulled often enough. It's astonishing.

Ours has that much but is a lot more organized (for the most part). I would die in that back room (original thread pics). My anxiety is bad enough in ours and they bust their butts doing what they can.

Easter candy has taken over and that has been a huge problem, TBH. It's everywhere and I truly don't remember this much from last year. It's at least double. We're supposed to be setting this week and haven't even started. We'd all LOVE some extra hours to get it taken care of & with the traffic we've had in and out of the store (+ making well over 10m OVER projection last calendar year) you'd think they'd slide more our way. Q2 is coming, but not soon enough 😂.

Basically, I never thought I'd say this, I JUST WANT TO SUPER ZONE, AUDIT SHELVES, AND DO THE EFFING RESHOP IN PEACE PLEASE. 😂

Presentation getting less than half the hours required to finish work.
3 weeks behind on setting......and it’s 100% tied. NIGHTMARE.
Half locations in the store are wrong or don’t exist from a fake tie .
Poor Fulfillment at 33% INF - not even their fault.
I think it's funny when they schedule less than even what the Set Workload says is required to complete the set, and that's never even been accurate before. (Since it doesn't include the pull or backstock, pricing, etc)

I think it's funny when they schedule less than even what the Set Workload says is required to complete the set, and that's never even been accurate before. (Since it doesn't include the pull or backstock, pricing, etc)
The set does include the pulls . It doesn’t include the backstock. Because technically you would only pull your pog to fit to capacity.

Back