Archived How can I find the list of RSCH filters?

Status
Not open for further replies.

graydot

Instocks Team Member
Couldn't find anything in the forums, and the search algorithm on Workbench is not the best. I feel like I'm researching the same things week after week and they don't get replenished. I think seeing the list of filters might help explain things.

Is ZEBRA still a thing? If you've been through all the steps, it's time to hit up Non-Support MySupport.

Check the Drastic Count Report the following day after researching.

As far as I know, the filters for the DCR are $100 worth of product or at least three case packs.

In my experience, not working the drastic count report is the biggest reason why counts don't update. I'll see if I can find a list for you though.

Is ZEBRA still a thing? If you've been through all the steps, it's time to hit up Non-Support MySupport.
Thanks for the link. I'll look into that. I mySupport them when I really notice them.

Check the Drastic Count Report the following day after researching.

As far as I know, the filters for the DCR are $100 worth of product or at least three case packs.
In my experience, not working the drastic count report is the biggest reason why counts don't update. I'll see if I can find a list for you though.
We work the drastic count whenever we have time after our task list. If you're able to find a list I'll be forever grateful, good luck.

Unless it has changed in the past year, the following prevent the count from changing;

1) Protected Item - typically this is on the PITL count log the AP team does, most of these items won't change unless you submit a count adjustment
2) Received in the past 24 hours. If the item was acknowledged or recd in the past 24 hours the count will not change.
3) On an upcoming active DCI, if there is an active DCI with the item the count will not change (this happens when it's truck day but the truck doesn't show up)
4) A difference of more than $100 dollars
5) A difference of more than a certain % in OH (drastic count prompt)

If you need a count changed immediately, you can ask your ap ETL to change it via perpetual inventory.

Unless it has changed in the past year, the following prevent the count from changing;

1) Protected Item - typically this is on the PITL count log the AP team does, most of these items won't change unless you submit a count adjustment
2) Received in the past 24 hours. If the item was acknowledged or recd in the past 24 hours the count will not change.
3) On an upcoming active DCI, if there is an active DCI with the item the count will not change (this happens when it's truck day but the truck doesn't show up)
4) A difference of more than $100 dollars
5) A difference of more than a certain % in OH (drastic count prompt)

If you need a count changed immediately, you can ask your ap ETL to change it via perpetual inventory.

Perpetual Inventory can't/doesn't change any counts.

Perpetual Inventory can't/doesn't change any counts.
You can cc the perpetual inventory app to count adjustment and have the count updated immediately

I had this done by my ap etl 3 or 4 times for Dysons and tvs when they were going on ad to be sure we were replenished in time.

They did make some changes last year upping the dollar amount to something like $300 cause our report has almost nothing since the changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back