Archived How many APTM does your store have?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have 1 APS, 2 TPS and 1 ETL-AP.
All APS/TPS are 40 hours each.

What about you?! I feel like our store is pretty medium/high-volume for theft and feel like that's not enough...

My store is exactly the same, except that earlier this year we had 3 TPS. Now we only have 2.

We have 1 APL, 2 TPS, and 1 ETL-AP. I heard we're looking for a third TPS, though. I'm not sure.

APL is APTL or APS right? I always feel like just three AP (APS/TPS) is horribly not enough.

We have 1 tps. Super high volume but low theft. Our etl ap just quit.

Zero.. None, zip, zilch, nada.. Everyone quit within the same week.. We have AP coming from other stores to help out..

Do you think you'll ever get anyone else? How is it just being you?

I probably won't ever get anyone else. I outperform every store in the district on every level you can evaluate AP effectiveness, even the ETL-AP stores. As for being by myself, it has its ups and downs. It's nice being able to be in a quiet area doing work, but it sucks to not have anyone to discuss AP stuff with...

I probably won't ever get anyone else. I outperform every store in the district on every level you can evaluate AP effectiveness, even the ETL-AP stores. As for being by myself, it has its ups and downs. It's nice being able to be in a quiet area doing work, but it sucks to not have anyone to discuss AP stuff with...
That's impressive, how long were you TPS for?

1 etl ap, 1 aps, 2 tps. High theft, 1m+ shortage store

2 part time TPS's splitting 40 hours per week, 1 ETL-AP. My store desperately needs more AP, but they'll never give it to us.

Yeah I love our TPS but he cant app so without an ETL AP its kind of pointless.
which just sucks! Our downtown store i didn't think of, but realized all TPS are app certified since the whole store is massive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back