Archived How many GSTLs does your store have?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I assume multi-level stores get additional GSTLs/GSAs, do multi-entrance get more as well? Or, do you have to run back and forth between blinkers?

When I started with my store, we ran with 2 GSTLs and 2 GSAs. We did this for about 2 years. A-volume Super Target here.

Then, we got a new ETL-GE and found out that we had always allotted more GSA spots, but our former ETL never wanted to hire anyone else.

Fast forward to today and we have 2 GSTLs and 5 GSAs. Makes scheduling way easier.

We have 2 GSTL’s and 4 active GSA’s. Two on maternity leave I believe.

1 GSTL, technically 4 GSAs: 2 full time, 1 does one weekend per month, and 1 new one who is also a cart attendant and at Food Ave. Not sure how many GSA hours they'll end up with.

Myself and another GSTL (so 2 GSTLs) and I have 5 GSAs...probably going down to 4 soon though.

HV store two GSTLs 4 GSA but all are trained elsewhere. But we're in charge of food ave. and Starbucks too.

Lots of quitting recently so our numbers have changed. 2 GSTLs and 2 GSAs

2 guest service and engagement leads and 4 guest service and engagement advocates. $26m store.

4 GSTLs and 5 GSAs and 1 trained GSA but mostly works softlines now

We’re a small format store. We only have srtls and an stl so it’s totally doable for us.

Sales Floor, logistics, Operations, Starbucks, Softlines/GE, Market, and HR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back