Archived How many GSTLs does your store have?

Status
Not open for further replies.
One, only one. However, bigger volume stores will have multiple.

One GSTL.

2 active GSAs and 2 who are trained GSA but typically work in other centers.

We need more but no one wants to do it.

Last edited:
2. I think only org 7s get 3 but don't quote me on that

Last edited:
2 GSTLs and 3-4 GSAs

edit: And 1 Sr. GSTL

Last edited by a moderator:
Uno.. one gstl, 4 GSAs and one SrGSTL that is on LOA

Wtf? You must have that backwards.

Right? Team lead spots are so valuable and Target gives you leeway with the areas you can assign them at HV stores. I was at an org chart 6 with 7 hardlines. That makes sense with beauty and electronica getting their own tl.

What does an extra gstl do? The position is 75% talent management

If you have two good gstls who can manage talent you should be able to supplement with GSAs to actually run the lanes.

We had 2 GSTLs and 2 GSAs quit recently so we have other TLs moved into the vacant GSTL spots. We officially only have one GSA and the other one is in training

3 GSTLs and 2 GSAa due to unforeseen circumstances. Usually though its 3 GSTLs and 3-4 GSAs. Due to a unique situation though, I'm operating as if I have on 2 GSTLs and 2 GSAs which makes the schedule difficult, especially when someone wants time off longer than 2 days.

We have at least 2 GSTLs, but I don't work enough to know for sure if we have more. No idea how many GSAs.

3 GSTLs (one SR), though one of them seems to split their shifts between GS and SF.
5 GSAs, but it’s still not enough to cover all the GSA shifts so there are 4 TMs often scheduled as “acting GSA” (minus the extra 50c).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back