Archived How many GSTLs does your store have?

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 GSTLs, 2 GSAs. 55-60m store.

Of course, when I’m tlod there’s no fucking gsa so I’m stuck covering breaks. Of course.

A GSA literally costs $4 more per shift than a cashier, and I’d get an extra hour of productivity. At almost $18/hr for my time, wouldn’t that be more cost effective than having me cover the lanes for a lunch and two fifteens? :p

So if GSA isn't a thing anymore, what is Target's plan? I think they should spread the duties around a bit more. Like I could totally function as a GSA...but I don't want too, at least not on a permanent basis and definitely not without some added incentive. So give me one GSA-type closing shift a week and I'd be good. What is Target going to do with the smaller volume stores that only have 1 GSTL?

What is Target going to do with the smaller volume stores that only have 1 GSTL?
Even the "low" stores in the new Ops Model has two Guest Service and Engagement Leads. We are one and used to have only one GSTL. Now two leads up front. But we report directly to the Store Director. There is no Guest Service and Engagement Leader in the "low" stores (less than $27m)

1 Sr. GSTL ( works LOD most of the week)
1 GSTL
3 GSA’s ( had 4 for quite a long time but one was termed) so we are training another TM soon

1 Sr. GSTL ( works LOD most of the week)
1 GSTL
3 GSA’s ( had 4 for quite a long time but one was termed) so we are training another TM soon
It’s like we work at the same store :eek: exact same situation in mine

Down to 1 gstl and 1 gsa. About 55mm/yr store. I’ve been filling in as hardlines suffers. The joys of leading the only non face area on the floor.

High C or low B volume store here, 1 Sr GSTL that has LOD duties, 2 other GSTLs. There’s maybe 2 GSAs officially, about 4 people (GSAs and 2 very dependable cashiers) who can do everything service desk requires in a pinch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back