How many Target locations have you worked at?

I just got hired yesterday at my 3rd location since 2017.! I’m only 24 and have had to leave target twice for multiple reasons- the first is they didn’t keep me after seasonal for cart attendant, about a year later I applied for seasonal cashier and they decided to keep me (different location) I left just this last December but I recently have been bugging the ETL for front lanes to give me an interview at yet ANOTHER location and they loved me and I will be starting soon. I just love Target so much, they’re such a great company- including or excluding transfers how many different locations has anyone worked at.?

This is my 2nd Target. I worked for one wayyy back in 1999-2000 and now I'm at another one since July.

Two. Was hired seasonally and not kept at one. Hired in seasonally a couple years later at another store and I'm still there, 10+ years later.
There's a TM at my store who's worked at 4 stores at least; I think her husband might be/was military so they move around the country a lot.

Worked at many locations in the 7 years I’ve been with Target but currently only have had 2 home stores.

Been employed at, one. Trained at a different one for like four days. Helped out at a new small format one for a week or two, that was wild. I often wonder how they're doing.

I have worked three stores. One store for a year and a half. Another worked twice for a combo of 2 1/2 years. The last store I worked it 3 times for a total of 5 1/2 years total.

One store for 13 years even though there's 2 other stores closer to home. The environment and people here are great, so I stay. Also cuz I don't like meeting new people 😅

I've been with my store for 13 years, but I've worked at least one shift in each of the stores in my local metro area. (5 stores)

The longest I've worked away from my store is 3 months.

Back