I'm Lost! How to Check Your Schedule Online

Just to clarify things for me. Is myTime Self Service down or was it the myTime View My Schedule? Because the self service view is still down for me, but VMS works.

Just to clarify things for me. Is myTime Self Service down or was it the myTime View My Schedule? Because the self service view is still down for me, but VMS works.

It was the external View Schedule that was down. It seems to be running fine now, and I haven't had any issues with the in-store MyTime Self-Service either.

It was the external View Schedule that was down. It seems to be running fine now, and I haven't had any issues with the in-store MyTime Self-Service either.
In store was fine. The at home view of Self Service has been down for weeks. I used that one so I could seethe 2 week out schedule since the VMS doesn't do that. Oh well.

I cant view my schedule online none oof the linkscwork from my pc or kindle. I called tge store, spoke to hr, got the lin doesnt work tried both links on tbr no luck pls help if possible

I had a TM use the computer at the TMSC. That schedule did not match the printed one on the wall, which matched the one on MyTime. I do not advise TMs to use it. I've had about 5-6 times when a TM was late or did not show and the next day they show me the online schedule without them on it for that day. If they want a copy, I'll print them one with with only their name.

For some reason /viewschedule works on my smartphone (android using google chrome if it matters) but not on my computer (windows and google chrome).

Is anyone else getting a KRONOS failure when they try to check their schedule? I have been for the last couple of days. (windows/chrome)

Back