I'm Lost! How to Check Your Schedule Online

Wednesday was a typo error. Let your etl or hr know. You might want to alter your picture, spot might figure out which store you are at.

I've never seen this happen before.. I went to check my schedule online then it said my team member or password was incorrect ( which it isn't) so I went back and then it asked a bunch of weird questions asking about my iPad ( to know it was me) and a bunch of weird questions like where did a go to high school ( security type of questions) so I go on my desktop computer to login on there seeing maybe it's my iPad being weird and and I cannot even log in at all.. Strange strange..

I've never seen this happen before.. I went to check my schedule online then it said my team member or password was incorrect ( which it isn't) so I went back and then it asked a bunch of weird questions asking about my iPad ( to know it was me) and a bunch of weird questions like where did a go to high school ( security type of questions) so I go on my desktop computer to login on there seeing maybe it's my iPad being weird and and I cannot even log in at all.. Strange strange..
They added another layer of security recently, so it now behaves the same as when you log in to eHR at home. Just answer your security questions and choose the option to remember that device. You can change your security questions in eHR.

I don't normally check my schedule on the computer. When did they update it to add security questions?

Anyone know why i can view the mobile schedule but not PC schedule?

Says password is wrong (on the PC one);

then gives me this.

We are experiencing processing problems. Please try again later.

Due to communication problems we are unable to validate the information you provided. Please try again later.

then gives me this.

Due to communication problems we are unable to validate the information you provided. Please try again later.

I've been getting this too. The only way I can view my schedule is if I go from eHR to MyTime on a store computer. I thought I had accidentally locked myself out of my account, but after unlocking my account and resetting my password in-store, I still can't get in from home.

Is anyone having trouble with the schedule?? I copied my schedule at the store but my purse got stolen so I lost everything ( including my schedule) whenever I try to load it I just get Hi ( and nothing else)

Is anyone having trouble with the schedule?? I copied my schedule at the store but my purse got stolen so I lost everything ( including my schedule) whenever I try to load it I just get Hi ( and nothing else)
Go to the first post in this thread and use the second link.

It's asking me all sorts of hoops ( like to register) o_O I know I work for spot but I don't want to get into trouble for things I'm not supposed to be doing:oops:

It's asking me all sorts of hoops ( like to register) o_O I know I work for spot but I don't want to get into trouble for things I'm not supposed to be doing:oops:
It should just ask one of your security questions if it doesn't recognize the computer you're using. Definitely won't get you in trouble.

then gives me this.

I'm having this issue as well. I can get it on my phone, but not on my computer or ipad.

So strange it isn't working ( at least for me and someone else mentioned it also) maybe it's just certain networks? I couldn't even access it on my iPad or my cell either:/ weird indeed

I'm having trouble with the schedule as well. Haven't looked on a PC, but I can't anything via mobile.

It was down for a while today, but it's back up.

Farking Aliens! Sunspots!!!

Full version works perfectly fine on my cell phone, the mobile one does not.

I think the mobile one gets messed up if you have shift tags (a 3 letter code under a shift to tell you what specific job you're doing). I've seen on the paper schedule I have OPU shift tags every day next week.

I haven't been able to log in to the full version (wss.target.com/selfservice) in months. I can only log in to the mobile version (target.com/viewschedule) and it doesn't load the schedules correctly.

I haven't been able to log in to the full version (wss.target.com/selfservice) in months. I can only log in to the mobile version (target.com/viewschedule) and it doesn't load the schedules correctly.
Annoying as hell, i want to see the third week schedule early on friday if i'm not working...
Not sure why

ViewSchedule is not updating. So I have worked more hours than what apparently is there scheduled and it hasn't update, I'm supposed to have over 15 hours so far, yet ViewSchedule on my phone remains the same from the time my shifts start till they end 4AM - 7AM.

The only way to actually know for sure what my hours are like for sure is using a computer at my store and then check My Time Card, other than that I haven't seen this thing update when I check on my phone.

Anybody having this option problem?

Back