I'm Lost! How to Check Your Schedule Online

Does anyone know what to do for this issue? I can log in just fine, however, the actual schedule just never loads. Obviously I'm on a mac, and I know that USED to be an issue however long ago. Is that what the problem is here? I've tried on my phone as well, using the Dolphin web browser, with no luck.
Screen Shot 2015-08-31 at 1.47.47 AM.png

.....................never mind I'm an idiot. I figured out the problem. lol

What? You're saying the site is up for you?

It's still down for me.

@Target NPC that looks like my phone nothing to see.

Maybe it was just the mobile site that was down then. I accidentally clicked on a link for the mobile version on my laptop, which is how I got there. It worked fine viewing the desktop version.

I haven't been setup on this thru HR and I tryed to just log in but didn't work. Is this something they have to set up first? I'm on the schedule now

I haven't been setup on this thru HR and I tryed to just log in but didn't work. Is this something they have to set up first? I'm on the schedule now

Have you been able to set up a password yet on eHR? If not, it may be a few days before it will work due to a global issue affecting new TMs.

Have you been able to set up a password yet on eHR? If not, it may be a few days before it will work due to a global issue affecting new TMs.

EHR? I've set up a 4 digit pin to jump on the check stand. If that's not it, do I have to do this from work?

Our HRTM doesnt put up the new schedule til Thursday afternoon/early evening. So I'm sure it wouldn't be available til Friday morning, at least at my store anyway.

Does anyone know when the new schedule (for 12/27-1/2) will be available online?

Do you mean on myTime or just on the schedule page? Because you won't be able to see the 2 week our schedule till Sunday on the regular schedule, but as soon as the schedule is in myTime you should be able to see it in myTime Self Service.

Do you mean on myTime or just on the schedule page? Because you won't be able to see the 2 week our schedule till Sunday on the regular schedule, but as soon as the schedule is in myTime you should be able to see it in myTime Self Service.
I believe it's myTime self service.

I cannot check my schedule at home. I get this:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-04-08 at 10.47.11 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-04-08 at 10.47.11 PM.png
    106.7 KB · Views: 41
Ok, I can get to what is suppose to be the mobile version, so I guess I have to wait until Sunday...or since I work tomorrow, I can check the printed one. :)

Back