Archived How to use a radio

Status
Not open for further replies.
ASANTS...We have 2 for backroom, 3 for long convo, and I use 4 for AP. My walkie doesn't go to 6.

Only the AP walkies go to six. That was the point. It's so you can't eavesdrop on their conversations. I am known to go to 3 when I wear a headset out of curiosity lol

Didn't know about the channel 6 on the AP walkies. My Store:
1: AP to store/vice versa chatter
2: Main channel for the dayside team. This channel is never utilized overnight until store opens, even though I mentioned backroom should utilize this channel to be separated from flow, softlines, pfresh, and price change. At least one other of our overnight teams should use it lol.
3: Main channel for the overnight team . When store opens any teams that started overnight usually switches to 2.
4: Private
If overnight uses 3 and then switches to 2 when store opens, why wouldn't you just use 2 or 3 for everything?

If overnight uses 3 and then switches to 2 when store opens, why wouldn't you just use 2 or 3 for everything?
Overnight teams start to come at 9PM.
The store doesn't close til 12AM and people that started during the day don't all leave until like 1- 2AM. Using one channel for all dayside teams and overnight teams between 9PM and 2AM is way too many people.

My store
Channel 1) For callboxes, Questions, short conversations, long conversations, etc..

Channel 2) Hardly used.
Channel 3) Hardly used.
Channel 4) Hardly used.
Channel 5) ETLs talking about what they are ordering for lunch.

Channel 6) AP channel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back