Archived HROC and holidays

Status
Not open for further replies.
for all my HRs out there, when will payroll run if HROC is closed on a holiday that falls on Monday? This year, both Christmas and New Years Day are Mondays. Will payroll then run on Sunday or Tuesday?

for all my HRs out there, when will payroll run if HROC is closed on a holiday that falls on Monday? This year, both Christmas and New Years Day are Mondays. Will payroll then run on Sunday or Tuesday?

Since stores are actually closed for Christmas day, I would just coordinate with your store to do it on Sunday since the work week ends on Saturday anyways. Notify the team members to submit their requests by Saturday.

For New Years day, stores don't close so just run it like usual on Mondays. We did it in September for Labor Day when HROC was closed and everything was fine. You just can't call HROC with questions, that's all.

Last edited:
Payroll should run automatically on Monday regardless if hroc is open. Unless there is a red wire about any changes, just proceed as normal.

With the ability to make vouchers and do edits on closed payroll weeks hroc shouldn’t be needed unless there’s a major issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back