Answered I didn’t finish all my push for style and I’m worried about being reprimanded

Hey! I’m new to target it it’s my 3rd week and I am a style consultant. I finally felt like I was getting the hang of it, but today I was assigned 3 z-racks and a metro cart for my zone. I was given a 5 hour shift to complete zoning, one for ones, reshop, and all the push for the zone. However, when I first saw the push it was only 1 z-rack. Now I’m worried that tomorrow I’ll get reprimanded for not finishing. What should I do? Has anyone else had this problem?

Last edited:
Hey! I’m new to target it it’s my 3rd week and I am a style consultant. I finally felt like I was getting the hang of it, but today I was assigned 3 z-racks and a metro cart for my zone. I was given a 5 hour shift to complete zoning, one for ones, reshop, and all the push for the zone. However, when I first saw the push it was only 1 z-rack. Now I’m worried that tomorrow I’ll get reprimanded for not finishing. I stayed for an extra 45 minutes to try to finish but was unable too. What should I do? Has anyone else had this problem?
I haven't even touched my push for two days because reshop and zone have been terrible, plus tonight we had a callout and I had to pick up that area too. I've been here for over two years though.

I would just explain to your leader if questioned that you tried as best you could. My leaders are understanding about such things if they know someone is a hard worker and it wasn't that you didn't finish because of slacking.

We are getting backed up in Style after being on top of things for quite a while. Reshop has been a bear the past three days, we are behind on truck, and the floor is getting shopped hard. I keep up on my one for ones but I don't think anyone else is doing theirs. Mine are easy though as my backroom aisle is almost empty.

In future, speak with your TL or VM before you leave. They can make a plan for the work, and maybe give you some tips too. Also, when it is hour 3, and you realize that there is more work than you can accomplish, that is a good time to check in with someone. Sometimes, there is just more work than can be done in the time, no matter how experienced the worker.

Back