Archived I got a 13 cent raise today for my review.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was told the same at my store. I haven't heard differently from anyone so far.

My first year, I got a 5 cent raise. When the TL (who I hated already) was telling me about it, but when he said "Now, it's not going to be on your next pay check, but don't worry, it'll be reflected in the one after that" I had to stifle a pretty massive outburst of laughter

I got an IE, 13¢, but my TL said that I improved enough since 2014 started that it would've been better. I'm okay with that. Most of it seemed honest. A couple of things, I think she just doesn't notice I'm good at, because I never try to make sure she knows. Ahh well. I'm the only person in sl at my store who was mentioned in any surveys, apparently, so that's cool.

Eh, I guess that's not cool, actually, because overall, we have poor survey scores.

I couldn't give a smaller shit about the money, cause what does eight cents an hour buy, and what does it say?

I do weirdly regret, already, my termination, which I anticipate but do not yet welcome.

HAHAHAHAHA.... I heard the funniest thing today.

The pharmacist has to do my review..... the one that doesn't like me and made sure I didn't get training and ran me out to the front. This should be HILARIOUS to hear.... (and if I had known before my ETL-HR left today, I would have talked with her about it, there is no way this is going to go well....).

Something got mixed up at my store, and I ended up not getting any input on my team's review scores --regardless of how hard I fought against it. I still had to write reviews to match the scores. That was not fun.

Something got mixed up at my store, and I ended up not getting any input on my team's review scores --regardless of how hard I fought against it. I still had to write reviews to match the scores. That was not fun.
No mix-up.
That's been happening quite a bit most places.

Review day. I got an "O".... 3%. Only 2 were given at our store. My TL added wonderful comments that gave me the warm fuzzy feeling, but 3%. The COLA for 2014 is 1.5%, so I guess I'm happy.... Yeah, happy.... Because I’m happy
Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof
Because I’m happy
Clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth
Because I’m happy
Clap along if you know what happiness is to you
Because I’m happy
Clap along if you feel like that’s what you wanna do

Ooops .... sorry, I got carried away with the thought that I can buy almost a whole tank of gas each month with the increase!

Had my review today and got a nine cent raise and an IE score. I've only been at Target since November so I'm not surprised about the raise, but I'm disappointed about the score, especially because I got 8 E's as opposed to 2 IE's, so I would have thought that would average out to an overall E? Not to be conceited or anything but I'm probably among one of the most reliable and hardworking front end team members we have. I've never once called out or been late, I always come early and stay late when asked, I come in when I'm called in on days off, I take people's shifts, I have fully open availability, I always find something to do at dead points instead of standing around doing nothing, whether it's cleaning or zoning or emptying everyone's hangers/reshop, I've asked to be cross trained and have helped out in other work centres when asked, and I always come to work with a positive attitude and you can see that through my relationships with guests and other team members. My GSTL and ETL-GE both sat down to do my review and told me they thought I deserved much better and said the reason it took so long to get it to me was because they tried to give me a higher score but weren't able to because I've only been here for six months, but my GSTL and ETL-GE rarely see me work to begin with, so my question is where do these scores even come from if our own team leads have no say in them? I don't see myself as inconsistent at all, and it's frustrating to know that I received the same score as people who stand around and do nothing and are constantly calling out, late, or giving their shifts away because they just don't care. I always give 100% and go above and beyond in my opinion so it's really frustrating that it's not reflected in my review.

[/rant over]

simply,
329180e60ca2449886207be0548622dfP7FHwY.jpg

My raise was okay but just. Nowhere near what I deserve. Ha ha! When I did my taxes, it was very sad to see that, thanks to fewer hours, I earned less in 2013 than 2012. Bleh.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back