Archived I have conquered Bullseye's Playground

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaitii

yeah
After telling the GSTL that I wasn't having a good mental health day I was p much immediately taken off the register to do a few tasks (bless his soul) before being sent to zone the Playground until the end of my shift.

And zone I did

oxpMjZT.jpg

See the full collection on Imgur~

It's going to be sad coming into work tomorrow night, I know my hard work ain't gonna be there when I get back. Sorry for any blurriness, didn't want that GSTL catching me.

It was missing it's hangy thing that's what they always have us do in that case ;_;
Just giving you a hard time! :p Getting it to look as good as you made it is next to impossible in many stores!

Incidentally, we do have replacement hangers/'do-its' (sp?) we can affix to product in cases like that! :) Avoids the issue of having things laying about.

Edit: Obligatory sidenote--the pic with the socks/gloves looks really really nice! And I am envious of your store's shipper on the basedeck of one of the later photos too. One of my store's BP endcaps randomly juts 1.5" into the cart area, causing a whole row of carts to be stuck 'behind' half of the endcap! :'(

Last edited:
Just giving you a hard time! :p Getting it to look as good as you made it is next to impossible in many stores!

Incidentally, we do have replacement hangers/'do-its' (sp?) we can affix to product in cases like that! :) Avoids the issue of having things laying about.
GSTL was surprised as hell when I told him I finished lmao

BUT IM TOTALLY GETTING SELF CONSCIOUS ABOUT IT NOW I GOTTA DO THEM DIAMONDS TOMORROW

I must also investigate these alleged replacement hangy things why has no one ever told me about them before no one ever tells me anything :C

GSTL was surprised as hell when I told him I finished lmao

BUT IM TOTALLY GETTING SELF CONSCIOUS ABOUT IT NOW I GOTTA DO THEM DIAMONDS TOMORROW

I must also investigate these alleged replacement hangy things why has no one ever told me about them before no one ever tells me anything :C

Electronics & fitting room, always them, just ask.

You might also check at Guest Services.

Holy shit. That's the stuff of dreams. I'm not going to bother with any negative "this won't last long because guests suck" remarks. That's fucking gorgeous and it's too good to not appreciate right now.

And yeah, the little extra hangy tag things! We definitely keep them at guest services at our store; they come on a little brown sheet of paper and it's just rows of hangy tags that you stick to the product and bam you're done.

your wood paper is sideways too lol, ive never seen a tree grow sideways, shouldnt the grain should be vertical?
But then they have us hanging the #playground signs on their side so what am i thinking applying logic to it :/

It was missing it's hangy thing that's what they always have us do in that case ;_;

Incidentally, we do have replacement hangers/'do-its' (sp?) we can affix to product in cases like that!

Electronics & fitting room, always them, just ask.

You might also check at Guest Services.

Sometimes they're at the receiver's desk too. Constantly getting cases of Barbie dolls in that go on a peg on the planogram, but do not come with do-its.

Nice job conquering BP @Kaitii!

Good job! I know how you feel about it being gone the next day, though. They have me tidy up and zone the two clearance endcaps in my department, as well as FanZone, and I make it look so nice only to have people f it all up within two seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back