Archived I like it when...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like it when my hellish weekend gets recognized at the huddle and on top of that, guests leave good feedback about me as well. At least I know if I lose my sanity, its not for nothing.

I like it when instant karma hits.

Middle aged guy driving a nice Audi does the douchebag thing of pushing the cart into the space next to him when he's directly across from the cart stall. Windy day today. Cart hits the side of his car, bumping the length of it. Moral: put the fucking carts where they belong.

Really? It was crazy busy until about five minutes before the fight, then ir went to about 95% of a normal Saturday night.
Luckily I worked the morning shift. It was probably very busy later on because my Target is near several sports bars. If it were a standalone Target it probably wouldn't be too busy.

Luckily I worked the morning shift. It was probably very busy later on because my Target is near several sports bars. If it were a standalone Target it probably wouldn't be too busy.
Yeah, we're connected to a mall with a BJ's Brew house so it was busym

I like it when a guest loads their groceries onto the conveyer belt in a SENSIBLE fashion. Meaning, they keep all the cold stuff together, the cans together, the produce together, etc. Nothing bothers me more than bagging a bunch of cold stuff, and then getting to the last few items where I'm awkwardly putting hand soap, a container of yogurt and a shirt in a bag because I didn't see them previously hiding behind a giant pack of toilet paper.

When a guest doesn't believe you and you prove them wrong

BOrXYIECYAAK5N1.jpg

I like it when no one tries to make small talk with me while in the break room. PLEASE for the love of god, PLEEEASE let me just have 15 minutes of peace and quiet. I don't care about whatever the fuck you're trying to talk to me about.

I like it when no one tries to make small talk with me while in the break room. PLEASE for the love of god, PLEEEASE let me just have 15 minutes of peace and quiet. I don't care about whatever the fuck you're trying to talk to me about.
I always avoid the breakroom. I go to frig thru training room and sit in training room when it is empty. I get resentful w hen i have to talk on my break bc talking is WORK. The hardest partof my job is trying to get along with people.

I always avoid the breakroom. I go to frig thru training room and sit in training room when it is empty. I get resentful w hen i have to talk on my break bc talking is WORK. The hardest partof my job is trying to get along with people.
Just say I don't want to talk about spot. I do.

Once when I was back up cashiering I needed help so I turned my blinker on. I saw the GSTL coming my way so I waved at her and turned off my blinker and after she helped me she fussed at me that if I needed help I have to turn on my blinker. The guest told my GSTL that I had my blinker on and turned it off when I saw the GSTL coming. I was so thankful that she stood up for me like that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back