Archived I like it when...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like it when a guest flips out at the LOD over us not carrying a certain product, then storms up front and demands to speak to the manager...The look on her face is priceless when the LOD comes up.

I like when little kids put things back on their own.

I like when the regulars shop, because I know what to expect. There's an old lady who always tries to argue us into doing some bs price change. I even like when I see her because I have all the avoidance techniques down.

I hate to admit it, but I like when we don't have more in the back.

I like it when I shop at a Target other than my own. I'm not bothered by co-workers and I'm treated like a guest instead of an employee off the clock.

Not to say I don't like my co-workers, but if I'm going to Target to get something, I like to get in and out with what I need as soon as possible.

I like it when I shop at a Target other than my own. I'm not bothered by co-workers and I'm treated like a guest instead of an employee off the clock.

Not to say I don't like my co-workers, but if I'm going to Target to get something, I like to get in and out with what I need as soon as possible.
Until you get to the checkout and you pull out your discount card... Then the cashier will want to make small talk and not realize that you clearly just want to leave.

On my first day (cashier) I made a mistake of not scanning two items for a guest and she walked out with them. She came back extremely angry about how she was in the right because she was being honest and wanted me to rering her entire order. Being my first day I was overwhelmed and I very much liked when a fellow cashier came to help me deal with the troublesome guest. I also liked that the guest after this troublesome guest was so kind and sympathetic when she saw I was a bit shaken up with the ordeal.

Until you get to the checkout and you pull out your discount card... Then the cashier will want to make small talk and not realize that you clearly just want to leave.

As a cashier, I can understand the hatred of small talk. But, if you pull it out right away you're at least guaranteed to not get the "did you find everything / red card" spiel fyi.

I love the reactions of my bosses when I let them know about the latest mess I've found while doing instocks things. The LOD's exclamation "How do you find these things?" as I told them about how gift/prepaid cards are all screwed up location and counts-wise almost made up for the rest of today.

When I first started working at Target, everytime a guest said my name, I looked at them and tried to figure out if I knew them xD
I forgot I had my namebadge on.
I have gone into the grocery store ( non Spot) after getting off work...and people will say hi tgtguy...I thought how the hell do you know me? Then I realized I had left my name tag on

I like it when it's quiet enough at the front end that not only do we not hear 84,857,937 back-up calls, but the GSTL sends a cashier to the floor to give us a hand with re-shop. Bonus points if said cashier knows how to read location schematics.
I love it when this happens. I'm a happy monkey when on the floor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back