Archived I like it when...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Count me in!
*sound of running after said psycho & pummelling them senseless* :mad:

/me takes out the cricket bat he got for the zombie apocalypse. Works just as good on psychos.

I like it when a guest greets me by name even though my badge isn't in clear view. :p

When I first started working at Target, everytime a guest said my name, I looked at them and tried to figure out if I knew them xD
I forgot I had my namebadge on.

When I first started working at Target, everytime a guest said my name, I looked at them and tried to figure out if I knew them xD
I forgot I had my namebadge on.

After 8 months, I'm finally starting to get used to it.

Count me in!
*sound of running after said psycho & pummelling them senseless* :mad:

I got the psycho's at the knees!

/me takes out the cricket bat he got for the zombie apocalypse. Works just as good on psychos.

Thanks, guys! :) Haha, the funny thing is, I dealt with her the same night I put in my two-week notice. I remember thinking, "Um, yeah, if there were any doubts left in my mind as to whether or not I made the right choice to leave this place, they're gone now!"

Almost time for a round of "Fantasy Target" but Daninnj, et al haven't shown up yet.

That must have been before I joined TBR.org. What am I missing?

It's like a game. Everyone signs on to what their 'dream' position is & the typical day is anything but. The last time we played we had a fire, a psycho in drag (wonderfully played by daninnj), a termed TM who later turned up dead in the compactor, an assault...you name it. If nothing else, we learned what protocols are taken in extreme situations. Some of it was outrageous & fun as hell. :D

The only thing about Fantasy Target is that if you miss a little, you miss a lot! Gone for a day or two and BAM! Five pages of threads for you to read in order to get caught up, lol. If we do get one going, may I suggest that the OP keep an updated list of who is who in terms of positions in the first post? As in, once someone claims a position, the OP updates the list, so newbies will know at a glance?

ILIW a guest mentions your name in the comments on the survey...it changed to ***** when it printed out, but everyone knew who it was because I'm the only one with that many letters in my name :)

I like it when........not only do I not get any angry guests, but I get guests that compliment me. I had an older lady this morning who said I was so nice to help her. It really made my day after all the s**t I had to deal with last week/over the weekend.

I like it when guests are extremely patient and genuinely interested in my opinion of the product they are deciding to buy. Helping someone find the exact item to suit their needs/set up is always satisfying. I work in electronics and impressed one of our guests so much that he had his manager (The guy worked at best buy) call me and offer me a position. I guess that means im doing something right!

I like it when it's your first day at Target and first day as a cashier and guests are extremely patient and nice. It made my shift so much easier!

I like it when TL's set their own salesplanners

I LIKED it when I would be working the guest service desk/GSA and a guest who I didn't recognize would walk up to me and say "Hey watchdog, good to see you again!" and later realize I didn't have my name badge on. I swear I had friendly stalkers at my store.

Liked it when I was working at the service desk and a lady was starting to lose it at me... then she politely apologized to me for losing her temper!

I wish more people could realize that they act like asses and own up to it!

We had a guest who actually came back to the store the next day to apologize for her behavior. I was shocked and very impressed that she did that.

Liked it when I was working at the service desk and a lady was starting to lose it at me... then she politely apologized to me for losing her temper!

I wish more people could realize that they act like asses and own up to it!

Or better yet, not act like asses in the first place!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back