I love being on LOA and having a better job

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because I just go to target use my credit card to fill up a giftcard and use my discount. Can't fire me if I'm never there for a shift because I'm on LOA. Lol it's so fun manipulating target

OH AND I DON'T WORK BLACK FRIDAY OR THANKSGIVING because I have a real job where like I get paid well and don't have to pretend what I do matters like you people

A bunch of TMs at my store got fired a few years ago because they went on LOA instead of quitting so they could keep the discount. Don't be surprised if your discount card stops working.

If anyone viewing this thread doesn't want to see any more of this guy, just click on his name, then click "ignore." You won't be bothered by anything he posts again.

Congratulations? Or nah?

This is like the internet version of nanana boo boo I'm better than you nanana boo boo

Because I just go to target use my credit card to fill up a giftcard and use my discount. Can't fire me if I'm never there for a shift because I'm on LOA. Lol it's so fun manipulating target

OH AND I DON'T WORK BLACK FRIDAY OR THANKSGIVING because I have a real job where like I get paid well and don't have to pretend what I do matters like you people
What is LOA thats one I have never heard of and is not on the definition list

Leave Of Absence.

When you don't come back from LOA this year, expect your ETL-HR to figure out that you're not coming back and process your term immediately. We just did it for three team members.

Leave Of Absence.
Oh fu*k me I knew that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back