Archived I made a discovery earlier this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

glo

Its pretty amazing. I haven't seen it mentioned on here and no one in my store knew about it. My STL, ETL, and PPTL's minds were all blown. Ignore that peg label holder, I fixed it afterwards. :)

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

I hope this is new to and helps some of you!

And I'm just now realizing I don't think that item actually goes there. OOPS.

We have those holders for printer ink in electronics, hba & spice aisle. Really cool.
Here is a pic from @signingminion.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    945.5 KB · Views: 156
Last edited:
I agree they look cool but the tension will pop item out if the item is not that heavy. Some of our spices are a jumbled mess. Trying to fix is impossible.

I agree they look cool but the tension will pop item out if the item is not that heavy. Some of our spices are a jumbled mess. Trying to fix is impossible.
This is just a fix for wide items slipping behind the pusher. I had no idea there was a rotating arm.

YES. The rotating arm.

When we still had the old pushers in HBA/pharmacy, we didn't have enough of the metal loop pieces that fit into the pushers, so the bags of cough drops would always end up behind the pushers. It always drove me crazy when I was zoning that aisle.

We just added these pushers to our printer ink aisle and replaced the mostly broken plastic pushers that had no metal arms.

It is truly a thing of beauty. It made me want to cry.

We just added these pushers to our printer ink aisle and replaced the mostly broken plastic pushers that had no metal arms.

It is truly a thing of beauty. It made me want to cry.
Same it took nearly a year to get it to our ink but our store is finally rid of those horrible old pushers all gen3 now. Although they do have some issues like the back isn't secured down so really small items flex it they are much easier to install and adjust plus look nicer(for now). They also can be overloaded if the pusher is pushed all the way back to max it gets jammed, seems like they could have fixed that issue by just having a little more room for the coiled metal band and it wouldn't happen...but i guess that saved someone some money.

Also I wouldn't put that pusher straight 90 deg L like it is for that item. I'd do something closer to 45 the top of the items isn't where the bulk is when you load a few more of those in the pusher it wont work the items will just fall over and the arm will go over them.

Last edited:
My head just exploded. Thank you!

I am new to SF from backroom and this is going to change my life next time i zone pharmacy and hba on a close.

Same it took nearly a year to get it to our ink but our store is finally rid of those horrible old pushers all gen3 now. Although they do have some issues like the back isn't secured down so really small items flex it they are much easier to install and adjust plus look nicer(for now). They also can be overloaded if the pusher is pushed all the way back to max it gets jammed, seems like they could have fixed that issue by just having a little more room for the coiled metal band and it wouldn't happen...but i guess that saved someone some money.

Also I wouldn't put that pusher straight 90 deg L like it is for that item. I'd do something closer to 45 the top of the items isn't where the bulk is when you load a few more of those in the pusher it wont work the items will just fall over and the arm will go over them.
I just did the full 90 as a demonstration.

Wow this is a first. No one ever leaves the backroom, of their own choosing, at my store

Team Lead opened up and I took it. I love my BR, but 40 hour weeks, fairly fixed schedule and benefits. Plus no more 4am's. :p

I didn't know where I would go, I was just told it would be SF at my current store. I was expecting a transfer out maybe even to a BR in the district, but meh. It worked out okay.

Its pretty amazing. I haven't seen it mentioned on here and no one in my store knew about it. My STL, ETL, and PPTL's minds were all blown. Ignore that peg label holder, I fixed it afterwards. :)

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

I hope this is new to and helps some of you!

And I'm just now realizing I don't think that item actually goes there. OOPS.
For items like that you should lock it at a 45degree angle instead, spreads out enough and still keeps the pressure at a lower point. on the packaging.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back